Simon Says

Karsin and Suozzo were watching "The Challenge" on the TV.

Alec: Welcome back to everyone's #1 live game show: The Challenge! Let's give it up for our awesome contestant, Nino!

Nino then entered the stage.

Alec: So Nino, you're a student and a DJ. That's pretty awesome! Check out the decks we got for you!

Karsin and Suozzo were enjoying the show.

Suozzo: Karsin. Why do humans always like this stuff?

Karsin: A lot of us do. Because of the effects. Maybe I should call Mari.

Karsin picked up his phone and tried to call Marinette but she didn't answer and Karsin was confused at this.

Suozzo: That's weird.

Karsin then decided to call Marinette's parents and they answered.

Karsin: Hello Mr. Dupin, I tried calling Marinette but she didn't answer her phone.

Tom: She's being grounded.

Karsin: For what?

Tom: Let's start with Monday morning, she was absent from P.E.

Karsin did a flashback to when Ladybug was saving a Helicopter.

Karsin: She was probably in the study hall.

Tom: Friday evening, absent from study hall.

Karsin did a flashback to when Ladybug was saving a kitten in the tree.

Karsin: She was probably at P.E.

Tom: She was never where she was supposed to be, Karsin! The only way we can keep track of her is by keeping her here, grounded.

Karsin: But Mari was invited... Nino is her friend, he was counting on her.

Tom: I know Nino's her friend. But until her unexcused absences come to an end, that's the way it's going to be.

Karsin: Alright. See you later.

Karsin then hung up the call and was on his bed groaning.

Suozzo: Can you blame them? How are they supposed to know that she's missing class to save the world?

Karsin: I guess being grounded comes with the territory of being a top-secret superhero. Doesn't seem fair though.

Suozzo: It's not. But hey, if Nino wins, you're not grounded next week. You can go see him at the show!

Karsin: Hopefully.

Karsin then passed out on his bed and started snoozing.

Thirty Minutes Later...

Suozzo was trying to wake up Karsin but failed to and then got a grin on his face and decided to search for an accordion sound as soon as Karsin heard the sound he jumped of the bed in panic and was kind of pissed at Suozzo.

(Author's Note): Fun face. Accordions are one of the things that Karsin dislikes.

Karsin: What was that for Suozzo?!

Suozzo: Now that you're awake look.

Suozzo pointed to the tv screen and saw Adrien's bodyguard acting like a gorilla and Alec acting like a duck.

Karsin: Looks like we can't do this without Mari. For the good of all, a hero will rise!

Karsin transformed into Prizmaltorch and then opened a portal to Marinette's bedroom.