Dark Cupid

In The College...

Miss Bustier was teaching Literature class.

Miss Bustier: In most fairy tales, the prince breaks the spell by kissing the princess. Can anyone tell us why?

Rose stood up and swooned.

Rose: Because only love can conquer hate!

Miss Bustier: Correct, Rose.

Max: Technically speaking, this reasoning is only exhibited in about 87% of all fairy tales and-

Karsin got kind of annoyed from Max's nerd talk.

Karsin: Thanks, buddy. That's enough.

Marinette was looking over Adrien's shoulders as he wrote a letter.

Miss Bustier: Adrien, I hope what you're writing has to do with my lesson.

Marinette gasped as Miss Bustier approached Adrien.

Miss Bustier: Can you tell me what I just said?

Adrien: That's why in most fairy tales, the prince breaks the spell by kissing the princess because only love conquers hate.

Miss Bustier: Very good, Adrien! Now, everyone, don't forget to finish Sleeping Beauty by Charles Perrault tonight, and happy Valentine's Day, students!

Karsin: Same to you Miss B!

Karsin got a smirk on his face ran out of the class everyone was confused about what just happened.

In The Bathroom...

Suozzo appeared out of Karsin's pocket and had an unamused look on his face at that moment.

Suozzo: I know that look. You're not supposed to be using your powers for personal gain.

Karsin: I don't have a valentine. So, how better to spend it than Prizmaltorching around town? For the good of all, a hero will rise!

Karsin transformed into Prizmaltorch, jumped out the window, and boosted out from the school.

Three Hours Later... At the Pont des Arts...

Prizmaltorch was chilling on a bench and then saw Kim and ran off to say hi to him.

Prizmaltorch: Hey Kim. How's it going?

Kim: It's going great, Priz.

Prizmaltorch then noticed that Kim had a box in his hands and was curious to know what is in there.

Prizmaltorch: What's the box for? And what's in there?

Kim: Oh this. It's for my Valentine, she likes a lot of expensive stuff so I got her this gem.

Kim showed him the gem in the box and Prizmaltorch was gonna ask who his Valentine was but then he got a clear idea.

Prizmaltorch: THIS IS FOR CHL--

Kim covered his mouth before he could finish that sentence.

Kim: *whispers* Not so loud. Here she comes.

Prizmaltorch then turned around and saw Chloe walking his way.

Prizmaltorch: Good luck buddy.