Copycat

At The Cemetary...

Prizmaltorch sitting down infront of Venila Pantoris' tombstone and was talking to what he thinks is her spirit, telling the story of his fight with Guitar Villian.

Prizmaltorch: And then I sang an amazing solo and the crowd went wild!

Prizmaltorch chuckled a bit then got a sad look on his face.

Prizmaltorch: I just wish that you were there to see it.

???: Dude. You're talking to a tombstone?

Prizmaltorch got startled and turned to see Cat Noir behind him.

Prizmaltorch: I'm just talking to the spirit of my friend that's in the tomb.

Cat Noir then sat down next to him to talk to him.

Cat Noir: I know that pain. I can relate when I lost my mother, my father was never the same. But I didn't let that bring me down, because I'm sure she would want me to be happy, even though she's no longer with me.

Prizmaltorch smile at what Cat Noir said.

Cat Noir: You cheered me up on parent's careers day when my father wasn't around. So I owed you for that and now the dept has been fulfilled.

Prizmaltorch then stoud up and remembered something.

Prizmaltorch: The statue opening.

Prizmaltorch boosted towards the park and Cat Noir extended his stick to follow him.

At The Park...

Prizmaltorch and Cat Noir landed on the ground just in time for the ceremony that was about to take place.

Prizmaltorch: Ladybug isn't here yet.

Prizmaltorch then noticed Alya & Marinette then decided to go say hello to them.

Prizmaltorch: Hey girls!

Marinette & Alya: Hey Priz!

Marinette: Alya. Can you go over to the park, so I can have a little chat with Prizmaltorch.

Alya nodded and went to the park.

Prizmaltorch: *whispers* They're unveiling the statues. You need to transform stat.

Marinette: You go. I'll meet you there, I've gotta do something really quick.

Marinette ran off which made Prizmaltorch sigh in disappointment.

Back At The Park...

The Ceremony was about to begin.

Mayor Bourgeois: It's only proper for Paris to pay homage to those to protect us from evil.

The mayor then unveiled the statues of Prizmaltorch, Ladybug & Cat Noir.

Mayor Bourgeois: Prizmaltorch, Ladybug and Cat Noir!

Alya: Can I get some photos for the Mirac Blog?

Théo looked at Ladybug's statue and sighs sadly. Prizmaltorch barely failed to notice this and went over to him.