Kung Food

(Author's Note): Karsin is going to be one of the judges but he's not going to eat the celestial soup the first time.

Karsin and Suozzo were watching some funny internet videos on Karsin's phone and the two were laughing at what they were watching and then Karsin heard knocking from his door.

Karsin: *whisper* Hide Suozzo.

Suozzo hid in Karsin's pocket and Karsin ran over to answer the door. Karsin answered and saw Aundry standing in front of him.

Aundry: What are you doing? The show "World's Greatest Chef" is going to happen in a few hours.

Karsin: Dang. I forgot about that I'll be there soon. I just need to get something real quick.

Karsin closed the door and then Suozzo appeared out of his pocket and decided to ask about what "World's Greatest Chef" was about.

Suozzo: Karsin what's "World's Greatest Chef" about?

Karsin: It's about a bunch of chefs competing for the title to be the greatest chef on earth. And a lot of chefs had competed, Mari told me that her Great Uncle is gonna compete today. And I'm gonna be one of the judges.

Suozzo: Good for you buddy.

Karsin: Anyone who's a great chef and is one of Mari's family members is gonna get my vote.

Suozzo went back into Karsin's pocket and hid himself.

At The Hotel's Lobby...

Karsin walked down and saw Marinette, Adrein & Wang Cheng entering the hotel and walked over to say hi to them.

Karsin: Mari! Adro! How's it going?

Marinette: It's going great.

Karsin then turned his attention over to Wang Cheng who was smiling at Karsin. Karsin then decided to offer his hand to Wang Cheng for a handshake. 

Karsin: You must be Mr. Cheng. Mari told me about you. I'm Karsin Bourgeois.

Wang Cheng then accepted the handshake and smiled.

Wang Cheng: I appreciate your hospitality, Karsin.

Karsin: Same with yours Mr. Cheng.

Alec and the camera crew came in and were filming everything live.

Alec: Since our "World's Greatest Chef" contest kicked off, the best culinary masters from around the globe have been blowing our minds with their gastronomic creations. And we are right now also meeting with one of the judges.

Karsin got annoyed at that moment.

Karsin: (Sometimes I hate it that my dad is the mayor.) Privacy, please!

Karsin ran off and three of the cameramen ran after him.

In the Hallway...

Karsin was running from the cameramen that were pursuing him and was getting annoyed at it.

Karsin: Please leave me alone!

Karsin then ran into the bathroom and locked the door behind him so that the cameramen couldn't follow him anymore.

Inside the Bathroom...

Karsin was in relief at the fact that the paparazzi were no longer following him as Suozzo flew out of his pocket.

Suozzo: Good to see that all of those cameramen are no longer following you, buddy.

Karsin: Same with me.