Rogercop

Karsin got into the limo along with Chloe and Aundry. Karsin was very excited about today because today is the day that the student's parents share their carriers with the other students, Chloe brought out a bracelet from her bag and Karsin rolled his eyes in annoyance.

Karsin: Do you have to bring that thing out every now and then?

Chloe: It's still-ish. And very good.

The limo drove off and went to the college.

At The College...

Tom was explaining his job as a baker.

Tom: My day begins at 4 a.m. every morning because the bakery opens at 7. You think that the life of a baker is pretty routine, making the same pastries, rolls, cakes... but actually, it's different everyday. One day someone might order a cake in the shape of the Eiffel Tower, and another day you might--

Adrien attempted to call his father but he didn't answer.

Adrien: Hi father, it's me. It's Parent's Career Day at school, remember? I was hoping that you were gonna show up. Call me back.

Karsin was feeling sorry for Adrien and decided to go over and talk to him.

Karsin: Adro, sorry that your dad isn't here. I know that pain because my mom isn't here either.

Adrien smiled at Karsin trying to cheer him up

Adrien: Thanks Karsin.

Karsin nodded and walked back to his seat then he saw Marinette tripping over Chloe's bag and the bag fell over but just as Marinette was about to hit the floor face flat Karsin ran over to help her.

Karsin: You okay Mari.

Marinette looked up to see Karsin.

Marinette: Thanks Karsin.

Karsin decided to leave the classroom so he could get some fresh air but Miss Bustier called out to him to stop him.

Miss Bustier: Karsin. Where are you going?

Karsin: I'm just gonna head out to get some fresh air.

Miss Bustier was okay with it and decided to let him go and the rest of the class was kind of annoyed that Karsin got to head out to get some fresh air.

In The Bathroom...

Karsin got into the bathroom and Suozzo appeared out of Karsin's pocket with an unamused look on his face.

Suozzo: Don't even think about it.

Karsin: Sorry but I'm already doing it. For the good of all, a hero will rise! 

Karsin transformed into Prizmaltorch opened a portal out of the school and boosted through the portal.

Three Hours Later...

Prizmaltorch was jumping from rooftop to rooftop but then saw Rogercop attacking the College and jumped in to fight him.

Inside the College...

Prizmaltorch landed in front of Rogercop to fight him.

Rogercop: Prizmaltorch! I find you guilty of speeding! I hereby arrest you for it!