Antibug

In Miss Bustier's Classroom...

The entire class was working on something with a tablet. Karsin was looking at Chloe worriedly as she was exhausted and was almost falling asleep. Karsin knew she was spoilt but she's still his sister and he also cared about her. All of a sudden, Chloe felt a force pulling on her hair.

Chloe: Ow!

Ms. Mendeleiev: What is it, Chloé?

Chloé: Someone pulled my hair.

Ms. Mendeleiev looked at Mylène.

Mylene: I didn't do it, Ms. M.

Chloé: It wasn't her, it's-it's some invisible mystical being. Like a leprechaun. Or a unicorn without the horn. 

Everyone in class started to laugh.

Karsin: I think we should take this seriously. Maybe it's an akumatized villain that's got some beef with Chloe out to get her.

Ms. Mendeleiev: Quiet, Karsin! Eyes on your paper!

The invisible presence then grabbed Chloé's purse, trying to take it off her.

Chloe: Oh, it's happening again. Oh, wah!

The female blondie then fell down.

Ms. Mendeleiev: Chloé, sit down!

Chloé: I can't! 

Karsin then stood up from his seat.

Karsin: I think I need to go!

Karsin ran out of the classroom and into the bathroom.

In The Bathroom...A Few Minutes Later...

Karsin was in the bathroom, resting on the wall, and then all of a sudden, Adrien ran into the bathroom.

Karsin: What's wrong buddy?

Adrien: You need to see this!

Adrien skimmed through his phone to show Karsin a set of pictures depicting what has been happening to Chloé.

Karsin: Something really strange going on.

Adrien: I agree!

Karsin & Adrien: Time to transform!

Karsin: For the good of all, a hero will rise!

Adrien: Plagg, claws out!

Karsin & Adrien transformed into Prizmaltorch and Cat Noir as they got ready for the upcoming fight.

At Le Grand Paris...

The mayor was holding a press conference.

Mayor: Damaging my daughter's reputation is the same as soiling the reputation of the Mayor of Paris, umm, which is me. An attack on Chloé is an attack on Paris.

Prizmaltorch, Ladybug, and Cat Noir leaped down behind him.

Cat Noir: We'll find the culprit, Mr. Bourgeois.

Prizmaltorch: You have our word. And a superhero, never goes against their word.

Prizmaltorch then walked some inches away.