The Mime

Prizmaltorch was running on the rooftops returning from a mission that he just finished with Ladybug and then got to his hotel room and detransformed into Karsin as Suozzo appeared with a smirk on his face.

Karsin: Phew! That was a close shade.

Suozzo: What you & Marinette did for Alya today was very cool, Karsin!

Karsin: You think? We would've liked to do more, but...

Karsin's phone started to ring & the caller was Marinette and Karsin answered.

Karsin: Hey there.

Marinette: Hey Karsin, Alya's at my place and she's telling me about the big news of Prizmaltorch and Ladybug.

Karsin: Alright give Alya the phone please.

Alya: Hey Karsin, you will not believe what just happened to me! So Prizmaltorch & Ladybug had just saved a bunch of workers from a supervillain! There were like a gazillion reporters waiting to interview them and... that's when it happened!

Karsin: Show me when I get there okay?

Alya: Alright then.

Alya hung up as Suozzo hid in Karsin's pocket and the blonde hair boy ran out of his hotel room.

In Marinette's Room...

Karsin walked into the room and was greeted by Marinette and Alya.

Karsin: Now about the thing you wanted to show me.

Alya: Right.

Alya showed them the phone, and Marinette played the video. The video showed Prizmaltorch and Ladybug rescuing a child. Then, they greeted Alya, who was filming the video.

Prizmaltorch: (from phone) Hey! Aren't you Alya, the girl who writes the blog about us?

Ladybug: The... Mirac Blog?

Alya: (from phone) Uh... yeah!

Ladybug: (from phone) I like your work. It's awesome. Keep it up

Prizmaltorch: (from phone) Same with me.

Ladybug's earrings started to beep.

Prizmaltorch: (from phone) Ladybug, you should get going.

Ladybug: (from phone) Ah! Thanks. Bug out!

Ladybug in the recording swung away as Prizmaltorch boosted out and the recording ended there.

Marinette: Uh... that was super...

Alya: Cool, right? Prizmaltorch and Ladybug know me! My blog! They think it's awesome! Awesome! Awesomeee!

Karsin: Yeah good for you Alya.

Karsin then walked out of the bed room and into the bathroom.

in The Bathroom...

Suozzo appeared out of his pocket with and unamused look on his face.

Suozzo: This again Karsin.

Karsin: Actually it's just to be ready for what-

Marinette then screamed and it alerted Karsin to walk over to her balcony.

On Marinette's Balcony...

Karsin ran up to the balcony and saw Marinette panicking  and decided to see what was going on with her.