Chapter 19: oooo clover;)

Authors note: I'm so so so sorry i haven't been posting!!! i hasn't feeling great the last few days but today we are healthy and happy ready to write!! hope y'all enjoy!

Nicks pov:

Clover has been talking to someone for a while and she's finally going to meet up with them!! she asked me and charlie to help her get ready and charlie was ecstatic to be able to help.

He's seven months now and his belly is huge!! (picture above)we've gone to another ultrasound the other day and our girl is healthy!! we are getting very nervous to have a baby around but so excited! we know that we are going to love this kid no matter what. I finally finished the baby's room (with the help of clover so helping her with this date is the least i can do to make it up to her.

We are in the basement with clover trying on different outfits. Charlie is laying down with his top propped up, eating a grapes-bowl rest on his belly-looking at the girls picture that clover is meeting up with. I'm sitting in the other chair arms crossed scrolling through instagram while she changes.

She finally comes out in a pastel purple dress that's about knee length and has spaghetti straps. (look above)

It's nice enough for a date but now too dressy you know? Charlie and I agree it's the perfect dress (also considering that we've been at this for almost an hour we wanna go now)

She looks in the mirror and asks what shoes.

Charlie: "girl if you have to ask what heels you don't deserve to go on this date. its obviously white heels."

Clover: "bitch i'm nervous! i don't know what im doing"

Charlie: "this girl is really pretty"

he flips the screen so i can see and honestly she's gorgeous. my eyes probably went wide because clover said:

Clover: "Nick your bi side is showing and your married"

Charlie: "with a kia on the way dickhead"

I laugh about the energy these two create. She has her outfit, makeup, and hair done just waiting for the time to leave...