17

"Who said I was going to pull away?", I ask and he looks back at me, his eyes shining.  Julie, I don't think I can take it if you break my heart.

"Juliette", Grayson says soflty leaning toward me. I lean toward him as well  and reach my hand down and pick up his. Carefully, I bring his hand to my chest. I place it on top of my heart and say,"Can you feel that?" 

He closes his eyes and when he opens them his eyes are widened. I nod slowly and say,"That's my heart beating fast for you." I then lean closer until our lips are inches apart. "So are you going to kiss me?", I ask him wanting to lean in. He exhales and then waits a few seconds. Those seconds are torturous but when he leans in and places his lips on mine, I realize they were worth it. He kissed me, his lips gentle yet powerful against mine. 

His hand made its way to my waist, grabbing me and pulling me closer to him. His lips moved slowly, lingering, against mine. He felt so good. Grayson was trying to play modest, but he knew how to kiss. He knew how to make me want more within the few seconds of the kiss. He parted his lips until they captured mine and this time, the kiss wasn't gentle. 

This time he owned my lips, this time he held me tighter against him. I felt his chuckle underneath through the kiss and I knew he was enjoying this. I run my hand up and down his chest, until placing it on top of the collar of his shirt. I kissed him back with the same intensity he had shown. The both of us pull away for breath and Grayson smiles at me. 

"That", he says, breathing heavily,"that is the kiss I was imagining." 

"Do tell", I say teasing him even though my heartbeat was telling a different story. 

He grinned at me,"I always imagined you would be the one in control." His words make me blush, my cheeks heating up. 

He grazes his hand on my face and then draws a line from the corner or my lips to my ear. "Pretty girl", he whispers, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear and I commorade his words to memory. The way he is looking at me. The way he is smiling at me. All of it. I want to look back at all of it. 

"Are you cold?", he asks me and I smile. 

"Are you going to offer me your jacket?", I ask him with a chuckle and he laughs. He stands up and crouches down and places his hand on my waist, hoisting me up. "I'm going to say that we should go in."

I frown, crossing my hands around my chest,"I thought you would offer me your jacket." 

He laughs at me and I stand up and walk toward his chest. "Let's go put you to bed before you become delirious", he whispers and I laugh, hitting his chest. 

He grabs the hand and interlocks our fingers. He walks me toward my cabin and when we make it to the front door, he waits for me to open the door. I'm about to walk in when he stops me by calling me softly. 

"Yeah?", I whisper.

"One more thing", he says and walks forward to me, placing a hand on my waist and leaning down to press his lips to mine, softly. I'm about to kiss him back when there is a squeal from behind me. 

I turn around and find my roommates, all six of them, staring at us. Grayson puts a hand up in a small wave and says,"Bye, girls." 

The girls squeal once again and Grayson chuckles,"Bye, Julie." And with that, he leaves me at my doorstep while I watch him walk away. Grayson glances back at me and then waves at me once more. I feel my heart warm at his smile and know that tonight, I would go to sleep with a smile on my face.

"So are you going to fill us in on this?", Katie asks already grabbing my arm and walking us further into the room. 

I give her a smile,"No."