36

"I love you", I shout at him as soon as he opens the door the next morning. Grayson stands there in front of me, his shirt in his hand and his mouth slightly open.

"Julie?", he asks softly unsure of what I said. I chuckle soflty and walk in further to the room, my finger pushing Grayson back gently as I close the door behind me. "I'm sorry, what was that baby?"

His words are cautious and soft. He isn't sure what he heard or if it's hundred percent true. But it is, I love him. I know I do, I knew I did. For a long time I had the thought but after reading the notes yesterday, I was sure. I went to bed last night with a smile on my face and I woke up early this morning to get here faster to tell him. I have to tell him, he has to know.

He has to know that my feelings for him are reciprocated.

"I love you, Grayson Kingston", I say to him slowly, enunciating each word. He looks down at me and I watch as his eyes widen in surprise. The shirt he holds in his hands drop down to the couch beside us and Grayson takes a step closer to me.

"No fucking way", he whispers still in shock. I place my hand on his chest and say,"I do."

"Say it again?", he asks biting his bottom lip. I love seeing Grayson like this. He looks absolutely stunning when he is this happy.

I lean up and place my other hand on his neck and pull him toward me. "I", I say moving closer to him,"Love you" I finish off and place my lips on his. I was expecting him to kiss me hard, but no, Grayson kisses me slow. So slow but so right. His lips capture mine and his hands go around my torso to pull my close to him.

I feel him against me and think that he is going to take control of the kiss, but he doesn't. He kisses slow and sure and that is too little for me, I need to feel him. I pull away and say,"Kiss me." And so he does. He kisses me back harder, leading me to the couch. When he takes a seat, he pulls me onto his lap and I push his back against the couch.

"I love you", I whisper against kisses and he groans underneath me. "You're going to kill me", he murmurs against my lips and I giggle.

-----

I'm not sure how we got here, but Grayson and I are both naked on his bed. His hand is draped on my stomach and he starts to trail his hands down the flat of my stomach and to the start of my leg.

"Gray", I moan but his hands don't linger there. They pass that and toward my inner thigh, just underneath. He traces my scars once again and says,"My beautiful Juliette."

He turns to me, his hand moving off of me and says,"Do you think about what Aidan said about them?"

Every Day.

I nod and he sighs. He places a hand on my shoulder and says,"Don't."

"I can't. It's implemented in my mind", I say and he shakes his head.

"Think of something else", he says. "Find another memory." And with that, he climbs on top of me and down my body. He stops just by it and looks up at me,"You're so beautiful. Scars and all."

I'm so beautiful, scars and all.

He places a gentle hand on my thigh and his face in between my thighs. Slowly, he kisses the scars one at a time until my legs are shaking. Oh God. I'm definitely going to be only thinking of this now. Grayson looks up at me and his lip tugs just higher on his face.

"Julie", he teases and I slap his head. "Don't even."

"You were moaning", he whispers amused and I pull at his hair. "Shut up."