Walking Through Hell and Vengeance Enacted

"Besides, I already made you a promise!"

A sadistic smirk crossed Y/N's face as he ignored the agonising pain in his abdomen and reached back, smacking Carver in the face with the crowbar as hard as he could.

The first hit split Carver's forehead to the bone, blood pouring out.

Y/N struck again

And again

And again

Carver was gurgling, bits of his flesh missing, his cheekbone exposed-

Again

And again

And again

One of Carver's eyeballs slipped out of the socket, no orbital left to hold it, and hung there still attached by the optic nerve.

Each swing caused Y/N to roar louder and louder as each act of violence committed on him poured into his mind's eye.

He swung again

And again

And again.

By the time he finished, Carver's skull had been destroyed, never mind skin- there was hardly any bone left. Y/N turned to face the others and said coldly:

"Head outside. I'll meet you at the war site."

"Y/N?" Clementine asked puzzled before he answered:

"Remember Save Lots?"

Clementine nodded as Kenny sighed. Y/N replied:

"I don't take chances anymore."

Clementine hugged Y/N tight, understanding his meaning. She whispered: "be safe. I'll meet you there."

"Save lots?" Rebecca asked, wiping her eyes as the emotion of everything took its toll on her.

"I gotta kill them all" Y/N replied coldly.

—~—

Clementine, Rebecca and Kenny exited the warehouse. The others were stood, huddled against the side of the building, scared, as the guards on the roof above fired stupidly into the heard that approached Howe's like a swarm of locusts.

"So what do we do now?" Kenny asked.

"We grab a couple of walkers, kill and gut them, and cover ourselves" Clementine said calmly as Jane nodded.

"Man, we're never gonna make it through this" Nick whimpered.

"You kidding me? If Clem can handle it, you can" Luke snapped.

Clementine quickly killed a walker, the group following her lead as she sliced across the walker's stomach and began covering herself.

—~—

Y/N picked up his old familiar glock and loaded up a fresh magazine, placing one in the chamber. He also picked up an AR 15 that had been left on the table. Lowell was dead, Russell was dead. Vince was dead. Carver was dead.

Hank
Wyatt
Tyler
Tavia
Those two chicks
Troy.

Y/N had his targets as he pulled carver's jacket from his stinking corpse and placed it over his topless torso. He walked up the stairs to Carver's office.

—~—

The group had begun leaving the compound towards the forest, having covered themselves in walker's guts.

"Come on. Don't make any noise, got it? They might hear something they don't like. And for fuck's sake, walk. Act like you belong and you will belong" Jane snapped.