Baba Yaga

The group had remained for a week in the gift shop, hoping to allow Rebecca to recover, but she had deteriorated fast since the birth, was unable to express, and despite the food Y/N had been able to bring, they had ran out the previous day. Y/N and Luke went for a run towards the town over the river but it had been picked clean.

They were currently trekking along a dirt path between woodlands and a snowy field. Winter was setting in, and it was getting colder by the day. Y/N was at the front of the group with Kenny, Luke was at the tail, and with the others in between.

Clementine was holding the baby, which Rebecca had named Alvin Junior, as Rebecca walked along next to her. Clementine was deliberately keeping at a snails pace for Rebecca's sake.

"How are you feeling?" Clementine asked worriedly before Rebecca stumbled, fortunately having Bonnie next to her to grab her.

"It's ok Becca, we'll take a break" Bonnie smiled, helping Rebecca sit in an old Tyre that was leant up alongside an embankment on the side of the path.

Luke let out a short sharp whistle, getting the attention of Kenny and Y/N up ahead.
They turned and returned back to the group, Y/N putting his arms out towards Clementine.

"Let me take little Ass-Kicker, give your arms a rest" Y/N smiled as he placed his crossbow next to Rebecca. Clementine handed him little AJ as Kenny had nicknamed him as Y/N added:

"Grab the water bottle out my bag Clem. Have a drink."

"No that's-"

Clementine saw the look Y/N had on his face and knew better than arguing with him. He took AJ and smiled at the little man before worry grew on his face.

"How you feelin' Bec?" Y/N asked as the others began to rest, all exhausted after a week on the floor and open to the elements. They all looked dreadful except to Clementine's amusement, Y/N.

Clementine could tell Y/N was ok, he had been taking antibiotics that the stolen bag had in it, and she had been treating his burn with Aloe Vera from Howe's everyday as well as changing his bandage. It was starting to scab over and she hoped it wasn't hurting as much anymore.

She couldn't be sure as Y/N said it was feeling better but wouldn't elaborate any further. Kenny had been a pain about his injury but Clementine stuck to her guns and had been able to clean and change his wound as well.

"How you feeling Bec?" Y/N asked again worriedly as he nursed AJ. Rebecca looked up from miles away, smiled weakly seeing Y/N nursing her son, and responded:

"I'm ok darling. We can go."

"We're taking as long as you need Bec" Y/N said firmly before he turned to Clem as she held his water bottle to his lips. He drank and as she put it back in his backpack he asked:

"You cold, Clem? You need-"

"I am not wearing that, Y/N" Clementine responded firmly. Y/N nodded.

A/N: Closest IRL to Carver's I could find

Clementine had asked why Y/N had taken Carver's jacket. Why he would want to wear it? He had replied it was a trophy. She didn't know what he meant.

He was talking to AJ in a way that made her stomach feel funny again when suddenly Kenny called out "eyes forward boy!"

Y/N looked up and saw a lone survivor walking towards the group.

"Fuck. Becca you stay low with AJ. The rest of you guns out and ready" Y/N said in a low growl, pulling his glock from behind his back and arming it.

"How do we know he's a threat?" Bonnie asked.

"We're six people with guns. No one's walking up to say hi" Y/N replied as he walked forward with Kenny to the front of the group. Kenny had his rifle in front of him, Y/N his handgun next to his side, pointing to the ground but ready to kick off at a moment's notice.

Clementine felt an instant sickness rising in her stomach as she called out:

"Y/N!"

"Yep" Y/N called out back to her, understanding immediately what her meaning was.

"Hello, I am Arv-"

The bespectacled teen was cut off as Y/N raised his gun and fired a shot straight passed the teen's ear.

"Get out here now you Rushki cunts or the next one goes in this fucker's head!" Y/N roared.

"Y/N, have you gone-"

Mike's yell was cut off as three adults emerged- a man from behind the small wall that ran to the right of the path they were on, and a man and a woman from the woodlands to the left. The woman was stood next to the teen, Arvo, and the man to the rear of the group. He was bald and his face and head were covered in tattoos.

"We have more guns than you. Walk away!" Kenny said loudly. He was ignored as Arvo caught sight of Clementine and gave her a look that did things to Y/N he couldn't articulate.

"We know you. You are Clementine, yes?" the teen sneered.

"Это они?" The woman asked.

"Да. Это они" Arvo replied.

The other Russians laughed as Luke asked quickly:

"What's so funny?"

"They think it is funny this is little girl who robbed me" Arvo replied, his lecherous look intensifying. Before any in the group could query his robbed statement Y/N snapped:

"I cut the dick off the last cunt that looked at Clementine like that you Commie piece of shit..."

He quickly pulled a second handgun from behind his back, pointing it at the woman as he immediately flicked the safety.

"...so you can leave, or fucking die!"

Y/N stared a hole through the teen as the woman next to him said:

"Y/N- баба яга?" causing the two men to laugh again.

"Fuck did that bitch say?" Y/N snapped as his lip curled, his fingers ready to squeeze.

"You are Y/N, yes?" Arvo asked.

"Yeah, and you'll die with my name on your lips if you don't fuck off right now" Y/N replied.

"баба яга" the woman repeated, Y/N stepping forward with his gun pointed at the woman's forehead.

"The woman Jane made you sound like Baba Yaga, boogeyma- wait where is woman?" Arvo asked suddenly.

"She's coming up behind your boys. This is about to go real bad real quick if you don't fuck off" Kenny snapped.

The Russians started yelling in Russian, the group yelling back to drop their guns and leave, when Clementine glanced over and noticed Rebecca was slumped right over. She sat up, growling, her eyes cloudy and her skin greyed. Clementine acted immediately firing a bullet quickly into her forehead.

Luke yelled "No!"

Scores of gunfire ripped across the desolate snowy landscape.