Chapter 169 Black Wind Cliff

Di Feng asked the four cultivators who paid attention to enter Black Wind Town. Di Feng put away the message, got up and rushed to Heifeng Town. The power of connections he controlled was far beyond what Mu An could compare with. He said he was going west, and Di Feng gave an order. In all the cultivators' settlements in that direction, there would be cultivators who became Di Feng's eyes and ears to pay attention to the whereabouts of the four cultivators. Now, finally, news came from *Heifeng Town.

(T/N: Black Wind Town; Heifeng means Black Wind)

Even the very subtle glances made Gu Yao and Chi Changye notice it. The two looked at each other. Someone was watching them, but they quietly found an inn to stay, first understand the situation of Heifeng Town and Heifeng Cliff. One can't enter Heifeng Cliff at any time, otherwise they will die without a burial place.

After settling down in the inn, the four of them went out to inquire about the news.
The cultivators in Heifeng Town mainly focus on foundation building and golden elixir. Gu Yao even discovered that one person has a late-stage cultivation of golden elixir. He should be the strongest person in Heifeng Town at present. And they have four golden elixirs in their group. Understand that if one are not weak, one will not be easily provoked.

Tian Feirong ran in from outside, drank a glass of water first, and then said: "I found out, there are still seven days, and the black wind blowing from the Black Wind Cliff will be reduced to the weakest level, that is, seven days you can then go down to Black Wind Cliff. This period of weakening Black Wind will last for ten days. If you go down, you must return within these ten days, otherwise it will be difficult to survive."

Black Wind Cliff is a very strange place, there is no good scenery on the cliff, and even the spiritual energy is also bad. What keeps the cultivators coming here to take risks is the things under the cliff. There are some rare spiritual materials that cultivators need, and even golden elixir cultivators can use them. Otherwise, no golden elixir cultivators would come to such a place with such a bad environment. However, Black Wind Cliff blows out black wind from under the cliff all year round. The black wind is mixed with a strange energy. That energy can restrain the cultivators' cultivation. When the black wind rages, it is said that only Nascent Soul cultivators can withstand it. It is difficult for the cultivators who have achieved great success to survive.
When the black wind weakens, the cultivators can exert their strength during the Qi refining stage and climb to the bottom of the cliff by relying on their physical strength, but cannot fly within the black wind cliff.

"Besides, we were deceived, those bastards! As for the map they gave us, you can buy eight out of ten copies in this town, and the copies are different. Each one said it was the place where the Nascent Soul cultivators was enthroned. I’m so angry! If I had known, I would have just bombed them to death!" Tian Feirong gritted his teeth in anger. Thinking about it, he joked that the Golden Core cultivator had no backbone and was a coward, but he didn’t expect that they would be deceived by such a coward.

Gu Yao burst into laughter when he heard it, and patted Tian Feirong on the shoulder comfortingly: "Brother Tian, ​​don't be angry. Did we really think we could find the place where the Nascent Soul cultivator was enthroned? We just happened to be on the way. This also tells them It's a truth, you can't underestimate any cultivator, let's take it as a lesson."

Tian Feirong twitched the corner of his mouth, what else could he say, but he made a decision in his heart, if he encounters those Cultivators again, he will beat them until they scream, dare they play tricks on him? Let them walk around without being able to eat!

In the remaining seven days, Gu Yao and the others continued to inquire for useful information while preparing for their descent to Heifeng Cliff. There were cultivators constantly going down the cliff to explore, and they had sorted out some experience over the years. There were also merchants specializing in this area of ​​business. Sell ​​some items such as magic weapons, talismans, and elixirs that can somewhat resist the black wind. Gu Yao also bought two kinds of elixirs. He heard that the materials for refining the elixirs were collected from below, which made Gu Yao more interested in going to Heifeng Cliff. Everything is ready, just wait until the black wind drops to its weakest.