Chapter 190-195 Purgatory

The rising and falling of the abdomen shows his vital signs.
Patriarch Yin, who has such profound cultivation, turned a little pale. It was not because of excessive exertion, but because of worry. He checked his son's limbs again, with a smile on his face. This time he succeeded, and he will be healthy and normal. He stretched out his hands and touched his limbs, and the spiritual power came over him. The stains on the little silver wolf were immediately removed, and the silver hair became fluffy again.

Although these limbs are still a little immature due to the new birth, Gu Yao knows that he no longer needs to intervene. The Silver Wolf Clan will definitely not lack the natural materials, earth treasures and various spiritual objects for conditioning.

Chief Yin held Little Silver Wolf in his arms, his movements were very gentle, he casually wiped the sweat from his forehead with his sleeves, and said thank you to Gu Yao which made Gu Yao laugh.

"Please sit down, Chief Yin, and you two, please sit down too. " Gu Yao asked them to sit down.

After arriving here, they circled around Little Silver Wolf without even taking a sip of tea. Only then did he have time to entertain them. After brewing spiritual tea and fetching spiritual
fruits, Chief Yin took a drink. After the spiritual tea, his mood calmed down a lot. At least on the surface, Chi Changye and Gu Yao could no longer see his emotional changes. His whole person was much more restrained and deep, and he was not angry or assertive.

Chief Yin put down the teacup and looked at Chi Changye at this time for a few times and said, "You are very good, and the power in your body is very powerful. When you become a Nascent Soul, you will definitely have a place in this Qianhao Continent. "

He did not mean to treat Chi Changye as an early Yuanying cultivator. For a Yuanying cultivator at his level, the early Yuanying cultivators among humans are not worth mentioning at all. But he saw the difference in Chi Changye. Moreover, Chi Changye has an alchemist like Gu Yao by his side, and with his own talent, he does not need his help in the process of condensing nascent.

He turned his eyes to Tian Feirong, who was a little at a loss when he saw him. He was under too much pressure, and the Wolf clan leader spoke again. "How many years have it been since they have seen a person cultivating the QingYan Fire? As the Qingyan grows, the cultivator will become more and more powerful, but it will also bring a drawback."

Gu Yao was shocked, and the little fatty worriedly look at Tian Feirong, Chi Changye frowned slightly: "Senior, do you mean that cultivating to a certain level will cause the cultivator to be too emotional?"

"Yes," the Wolf clan leader nodded, "so little friend, please prepare early to avoid getting angry. It was due to the influence of Qingyan."

Tian Feirong took a deep breath, cupped his hands and said, "Thank you, senior, for your guidance, I will remember it."

His special physique gave him the path to pursue Li Zhi. However, everything has its pros and cons, but he believes that when the it arrives, there must be a road before the mountain. Chief Yin looked at the little fatty again. The little fatty blinked. Chief Yin smiled, which flattered the little fatty. He then heard Chief Yin say: "This little friend will be fine if he practices step by step. I believe he will rise in Qianhao Continent in the future and make a name."

The little fatty rubbed his face. It's hard to believe that he had some expectations just now. Doesn't this mean that he is actually the most ordinary one among the four, but he still thanked the Wolf clan leader, and Hu Meng covered half of his face with a fan. With a smile on his face, he knew why Chief *Yin smiled at the little fatty. Because he loved his little son, he was more tolerant towards cute creatures.