Chapter 196 - 202 Ghost Mist

With relief, did Chi Changye convince them to cooperate?
Chi Changye walked out and explained: "Because this place can only be opened from the outside, and the people inside can't get out on their own, so I asked them if there was a chance to destroy this place, maybe I could get revenge on those guys, and asked them if they are willing."

Gu Yao understood that these people were willing to risk their lives to retaliate against the enemy, and their situation was not much better, and they might not be able to live long if they left here.
Chi Changye pointed at the other guys who had their eyes closed but looked excited and addicted, and said: "They are trapped in the dream that Mao Zaizi made for them. In the dream, they will make rapid breakthroughs in cultivation, and they will soon be under the tribulation."

Gu Yao immediately took out all the elixirs he had made and gave them to Chi Changye. The latter walked into the formation with the elixirs. Those who were willing to cooperate took the elixirs without hesitation. Throwing all the pill into their mouth, they took the time to absorb the pill and then pushed towards the golden core. The guys who were trapped in the dream opened their mouths and threw the elixir in. They also chewed it as if they had eaten it in a dream. It was like a magical pill, showing an ecstatic look.

"Let's go!"

Chi Changye led Gu Yuan away from here, and shot out a stream of spiritual energy. The formation patterns on the ground were immediately revealed, like thunder snakes swimming around on the ground. Originally, spiritual energy was scarce here and becaus after the spiritual stone was buried, the spiritual energy inside was extracted and a spiritual mist was immediately formed. Even outside the formation one could clearly feel that the aura of the people inside was constantly rising. After an unknown amount of time, Gu Yao and Chi Changye looked upward. They could already feel the pressure coming from outside the sky indicating that a catastrophe was brewing.
Gu Yao turned around and gave Li Changhui and others the antidote pill, while Chi Changye piled the rest of them together and made sure they would not wake up.

After Lou Huaijing and Ying Muqing were able to mobilize their spiritual power, they actively cooperated in healing. With the addition of top-quality healing pills, they recovered very quickly. At this time, they followed them and looked above in shock. Although their sight could not penetrate, the power of Heaven can still be felt.

"Who is going through the tribulation here? Who would go through the tribulation in a place like this?"
It is obvious that the person who is going through the tribulation here cannot think about it and is seeking his own death.

Chi Changye put his hands behind his back and said: "It's not who it is, but eighteen people who are undergoing the tribulation at the same time. Only in this way can they poke a hole in this place and completely destroy it. This is not only Group A, but there's also Group B, Group C, and Group D."

Eighteen people undergoing the tribulation at the same time? It was unbelievable to Lou Huaijing and Ying Muqing. Lou Huaijing had access to many various collections. At this time, an incredible thought came to his mind: "Could you want to create a heavenly punishment array?"

Gu Yao said, "Besides this, is there a better way?"

Lou Huaijing and Ying Muqing were speechless. They already knew their experiences during the day from Li Changhui and others. This kind of place and the inhumane cultivators should not exist at all.
And in such a place, Lou Huaijing also knew that no one would let him leave except for his own escape, because the people here would never let any news leak out, and only the dead can keep secrets.

In the sky above the bloody forest, calamity clouds continued to gather one after another. The cultivators who were left behind on the ground finally noticed something strange and came out one after another to inquire who could undergo the calamity in such a place. They quicky move to find the source and kill the unimportant ones.