Chapter 172 Baihe City

Unexpectedly, their strength is obviously outstanding among their peers, but they are not proud, and they never relax for a moment. This motivation has made Liu Qin work a lot harder in the past six months, and he have to say that the progress is still quite big.

" Could you please, fellow Taoist, tell us that we are from..." One of them took a step forward and said politely, Liu Qin.

Liu Qin nodded, then stretched out his hand to push, and the door of the courtyard where Gu Yao and the others rented was pushed open. After entering, Liu Qin realized that something was wrong. The formation restrictions that had been arranged in the past disappeared, and he hurriedly walked towards the main hall, where it was quiet and empty, leaving only a letter and a jade bottle on the desk.

Liu Qin was shocked. He opened the letter first and it seemed that he had a premonition when the restriction outside disappeared. He's afraid that these people would leave without saying goodbye. The content of the letter was indeed like this. It said that they were impatient of people coming from far and near to ask for elixirs. The cultivators disturbed their peace, and the environment of Black Wind Cliff was not of much help to them, so they decided to leave here and look for opportunities elsewhere. If they were destined to meet Liu Daoyou someday, and left a bottle of elixir behind, hoping to be of some help to Liu Qin.

Liu Qin got along very well with Tian Feirong and the others during this period, and he was able to exchange for the pills needed for cultivation nearby. Now that they suddenly left, Liu Qin was inevitably a little sad and uncomfortable. However, he also knew that this was normal for a cultivator. He met the four of them by chance. If it hadn't been for a kind message from Black Wind Cliff to remind them to be careful of Di Feng, they wouldn't have gotten along with each other for half a year. Liu Qin put away the elixir and walked out with the letter, telling the visitor that Gu Yao and the other three had left Black Wind Town. As long as he used his spiritual sense to check, he would know that no one was in the yard, so there was no deception by Liu Qin. In their case, this group of cultivators had no choice but to say goodbye with regret.

The news spread quickly, and the merchants in the town finally breathed a sigh of relief, but most of them were regretful, because the quality of the pills they sold was much higher than those in the shops. Some people are glad that they have just stocked up some, but they keep silent about it. These pills must be used sparingly. No matter how high the price offered by outsiders, they will not sell them. Those who have not yet had time to buy them regretted it.

The four people are already on the flying magic weapon far away from Black Wind Town. This magic weapon has also been changed to another one. The previous features are too obvious, making it easy for people to find them, and they have to guard against people who are hiding in the dark.  Di Feng was nowhere to be found. With Di Feng's temper, no one would believe that he would just let it go. The fact that Chi Changye injured him was enough to make him hold a grudge. Gu Yao walked out of the cabin. Chi Changye and the other two were looking at the scenery and studying the map outside. Gu Yao shared a bottle of elixir and Tian Feirong opened it.

He was surprised and asked, "Is it the limb-sustaining elixir?" There are two round milky white pills in the jade bottle, which look different from other pills.

"Yes, I finally made it. Two pills for each person, one for self-defense and one for defense. Put it away just in case it needed. "

Although he still has it with him, there is no guarantee that the four of them will not scatter. Therefore, the four of them will store some life-saving pills on their bodies.

"Thank you." Tian Feirong and the little fatty happily put it away without hesitation.

This thing is the same as life-saving pills. The pills are not much different. Those who are missing arms and legs will have a great impact on their combat effectiveness. The most terrifying thing is that it will also affect their future practice. Chi Changye accepted it without saying a word. They left *Heifeng Town, too. He don’t want the breath of this elixir to leak out at all, so it was refined by Gu Yao on the flying magic weapon.