Chapter 173 Spirit Tempering Pill

None of the four showed much shock. Well-informed people would naturally know their situation in Jiangyun City and Heifeng Town. The most important thing is the value of Gu Yao himself. He is probably a seventh-grade intermediate alchemy master, and the quality of the success rate pills and elixirs are definitely outstanding among alchemists of the same level. After everyone knows about such an alchemy master, how can they not pay urgent attention to him.

If they had just come to Qianhao Continent, this value would definitely make Tian Feirong and Little Fatty spit out tea. They would be desperate for spiritual stones. But even now the corners of their mouths are twitching. Just the two of them hadn't followed Gu Yao, they would definitely not be able to enjoy this. On the island, one can only stay in an inn in the outer city or on the island at their feet. But right now, they can't get such a large amount of spiritual stones. The spiritual conditions in Black Wind Town are very poor, so all the middle-grade spiritual stones they have are used for cultivation, and there is not much left.

"I'm short of money, can I use pills to offset my debt?" Gu Yao said sheepishly.

The steward laughed loudly. In his eyes, perhaps because this Alchemist Yao was too young, he did not have much arrogance as an Alchemist compared to other Alchemists who had long been famous, and he seemed more approachable.
There are also very few famous alchemists who cannot afford large sums of spiritual stones. However, compared to spiritual stones, cultivators in their position actually welcome medicinal pills. Spiritual stones can always be found, or it is said that there is no shortage at all, but good elixirs are sometimes expensive but not available.

"Alchemist Yao may not know how popular your elixirs are outside. Master Yao is willing to use the elixirs to pay the bill, which is a dream for us."

Tian Feirong and the little fatty saw that the steward's eyes were fixed on Gu Yao's storage ring, and their mouth twitched feeling like they would always be at a disadvantage. Gu Yao also felt the steward's enthusiasm and was a little speechless. When he heard Chi Changye's message, his heart moved and he took out a jade bottle. Their original plan was the same as in Jiangyun City, to find an auction house to auction some elixirs to raise spiritual stones, but that was after they settled down and refined a few elixirs, and there were not many elixirs they could sell.

The steward did not underestimate the jade bottle, but carefully took it and opened it and took a look. This glance made him look shocked. There were only two pills in it, but they were two top-quality Tianyuan pills.

Of course he knew that what Gu Yao auctioned off in Jiangyun City were all high-grade Tianyuan Pill. He thought that Gu Yao could refine such a high-level pill at his age, and his talent in alchemy was outstanding enough. However, the high-grade Tianyuan Pill was not Gu Yao's limit at all.

The value of these two top-grade elixirs is very high. If they were put up for sale at an auction, the fetched spiritual stones would definitely exceed 10,000 medium-grade ones. Using these two elixirs to offset the debt was full of sincerity and the steward was extremely satisfied, although he doesn't need it, but which cultivator doesn't have descendants and clansmen? If not, one or two disciples will be recruited. When forming elixirs, such top-quality elixirs will be used. Unless the calamity cannot be overcome, it will be difficult for them to fail to form elixirs.

The steward said happily: "In this way, this Mingkong Island belongs to the four Taoist friends. Master Yao, wait a minute."

The steward directly took out a token and three blank jade tokens from the storage ring, and he pinched a few spiritual techniques, copy the formations in the tokens into blank jade tokens, and place them in front of Gu Yao after completion.

"With these tokens, you can freely enter and leave Mingkong Island. Without the permission of the four fellow Taoists, during the year, outsiders including me are not allowed to enter Mingkong Island. If Master Yao still has any elixirs to sell, he can entrust them to Qianfeng Pavilion. Qianfeng Pavilion also belongs to the branch of the City Lord's Mansion."