Chapter 224 - 235 Breakthroughs.

It was too fierce, so they could only watch from a distance, and then everyone started talking about who is this new Nascent Soul cultivator could be. Of course, he might also be a demon cultivator.

The cultivator who was talking about Gu Yao and Chi Changye suddenly thought: "It can't be Chi Changye and Alchemist Gu, right?"

"It's really whimsical. Even if Senior Chi wants to overcome the tribulation, why would he choose to be here? Where can't he go? ?"

The golden elixir cultivators from several families in the city flew out of the city together with the enshrining elder of Lingyuan Pavilion, and flew in the direction of the noise. At the same time, several demon cultivators and nearby golden elixir cultivators showed up, thanks to the auction that year there have been several more golden elixirs in this area over the years.

In fact, the center of the Heavenly Tribulation is still a certain distance away from Jiangyun City. However, the Nascent Soul Tribulation is so powerful that it is impossible not to attract attention.
The Jindan cultivators who had conflicts in the past also met and talked this time, discussing who the cultivator was who was going through the tribulation, whether he could successfully overcome the tribulation, and if he succeeded what impact would it have on Jiangyun City.

They traveled all day long to reach the vicinity of the Heavenly Tribulation. However, they could only see the Tribulation Clouds gathering above and the Thunder Tribulation falling from time to time. This area of ​​the sea was surrounded by fog,  it was difficult to see what was going on in the center of the Tribulation. Who is going through the tribulation?

The enshrining elder of Lingyuan Pavilion cautiously said, "It seemed that the cultivators who were overcoming the tribulation did not want to be disturbed so they made such arrangements. The fog in front was not easy to imagine. "
He wants to stop here. There is something to be gained by staying here and watching.

Some cultivators are not willing to give up, how much effect can the fog that only distracts the eyes have?
Watching the cultivators pass through the Nascent Soul Tribulation is very important to the Golden Core Cultivators. It is said that it not only has the effect of increasing one's understanding, but also has a very important point that is, after the cultivator fails to overcome the tribulation they can take advantage of the situation to rob the items left by the cultivator, and even if the cultivator is too seriously injured even if he survives the tribulation. They may not be the opponents of the Jindan cultivators. They can take advantage of the opportunity. So with this idea, a few cultivators flew into the mist.

"This thunder tribulation is really powerful. I remember long time ago, I’ve seen the Nascent Soul Tribulation once but it wasn’t as bis as this one. "

When these words came out, some cultivators changed their faces: "That means that this tribulation-crossing cultivator is either extremely powerful or has extraordinary talent, so the tribulation is much stronger than ordinary cultivators. "

"Fortunately, we didn't go in. We'd better stay outside and watch. Maybe we can make a good relationship."

"Yes, they made this formation clearly because they didn't want anyone to be disturbed. If they knew it, then no wonder someone else did it."
Just after someone finished speaking, there was a strange scream in the mist.

The cultivators who escaped from the formation looked pale and were obviously seriously injured, and a voice came from inside.

"Anyone who breaks into the formation will be killed without mercy!"

This made those cultivators who stayed outside very happy in their heart. Their injury was minor but it would be terrible if their foundation was damaged. Moreover, these cultivators were injured and thrown out shortly after entering, which shows that the cultivation level of the formation cultivators is extremely high.