Chapter 174 Pill Recipe

As soon as Manager Qi left, Mingkong Island's protective formation blocked the movement outside. Tian Feirong and the little fatty said anxiously. "This Spirit Tempering Pill can't be the Qingchen Pill. How can there be such a coincidence? From the Changxian Sect that what came out was to remove erysipelas."

Gu Yao wasn't too angry, but he didn't expect to be learned about this from Manager Qi, and he said: "Let's take a look at the elixir first, and the Qingchen Pill if there's anything different."

This elixir must have passed through the hands of a sixth-grade alchemist. Currently, the most powerful alchemist on the Qianhao Continent is the sixth-grade alchemist. They are all powerful at the Nascent Soul level. Even if Gu Yao said that he made the Qingchen Pill himself, but was he a sixth-grade alchemist at the Nascent Soul level or a seventh-grade alchemist with unknown origins?
Therefore, after arriving in Qianhao Continent, not a single Qingchen Pill came out of Gu Yao's hand. The sign of Qingchen Pill was too obvious. As long as there was news, people from the Changxian Sect would contact him and trace his whereabouts prematurely expose himself.

After pouring out the two pills from the bottle, Chi Changye also picked up one of them and looked at it together. Judging from the appearance, it has nothing in common with Qingchen Pill, but Gu Yao scraped some powder and tasted it, and the main functions are still the same.

Seeing Tian Feirong and the little fatty staring at him, waiting for the answer, Gu Yao laughed: "They have changed the recipe, but I am sure that the recipe can be completely restored."

Because the main thing still comes from him,
and the elixir he took was combined with pharmaceutical techniques from the interstellar world, so it was not easy to make a big move.

"Really? That's great. It's okay for us to use this elixir to counterattack the Changxian Sect." Tian Feirong said with his fist. He was unwilling to do nothing, especially the alchemist named Li Qi. How dare he take all the credit for this recipe with such a big face?

"I'll get the elixir out first, and we'll discuss with you how to use it." Gu Yao said and went to the alchemy room. There was an underground fire vein here, so naturally a special elixir recipe and equipment room was built for the rented cultivators to use.

Gu Yao was not angry, and neither was Xu Chen who was informed of this situation by Gu Yao. He knew best how the Qingchen Pill was formed. Although it was tricky, it was inseparable from Gu Yao's profound alchemy skills, all the collections in the Alchemy Pavilion were crushed and absorbed by Gu Yao. Which alchemy master of any sect can get such an inheritance?
What's more, Xu Chen also looked down upon an alchemist who could steal other people's alchemy prescriptions with such a big face.

"What kind of guy named Li? He has no special adventures and has only been a seventh-level alchemist in this life. This kind of mentality has limited him to death, but now he is probably proud of it."

Gu Yao is not surprised by this false reputation: "He is proud of it, and I don't need to profit from this kind of elixir. "

He only needs to throw out a few top-grade pills and he can harvest a lot of spiritual stones, so the embarrassing situation when he first arrived in Tianlin Continent will never happen again.
After staying in the elixir room for five days, Gu Yao came out. Not only did he restore the original elixir recipe, but he also made further improvements. When he developed this elixir recipe, he was only building the foundation for cultivation. Now he has further improved his cultivation, his alchemy skills have also improved. If one look at the previous elixir prescriptions, one can see many gaps, so his improvements are more perfect than that of Li Qi.

Gu Yao placed two pill recipes in front of Chi Changye and the others, as well as pills refined based on these two pill recipes. The original Qingchen Pill has a more obvious effect on cultivators who are in the foundation building stage, but after the core is formed the erysipelas becomes more stubborn and the effect of the Qingchen Pill is weakened. The current improved version also has an improved effect on Golden Pill cultivators.
Or it can be said that the original was a low-level Qingchen Pill, and the current one is an intermediate-level Qingchen Pill. Maybe there will be a high-level Qingchen Pill in the future. Gu Yao believes that one day he will have the strength to rectify the name of himself and the Qingchen Pill.