Chapter 203 - 209 Monsters

The two original stone beasts could no longer prevent him from entering. As soon as Chi Changye entered, he saw the stone platform in the center of the hall. There was a jade ball above the stone platform. The jade ball gave Chi Changye the feeling that it belonged to this palace. The Control Center, as long as the jade ball is refined, this palace will become his portable cave.

Chi Changye was not impatient when he got to this point. It was a blessing for him to get the legacy house but not his life. He just thought that when he and Gu Yao went out for a walk in the future, he would have this portable cave house so that he would not have to support the tent. The quality of the portable caves sold outside is far inferior to this one.

Chi Changye stopped halfway and used the Purple Thunder Sword to fly around the stone platform. Suddenly there was a thunderous light. Sure enough, there were traps around the stone platform. The Purple Thunder Sword used its strength to destroy the restrictions set up. Those restrictions were not very powerful, but they were hidden. Chi Changye did not notice them with his own consciousness. Out of caution, he let the Purple Thunder Sword go first and he discovered the existence of several restrictions.
After sweeping away all the restraint traps, Chi Changye finally stood in front of the jade ball and circled around it. Then he took several things from the storage ring and placed them in a circle around the jade ball. Extracting his consciousness, he carefully probed into the jade ball.

At this moment, a group of black shadows rushed towards Chi Changye along the ray of consciousness. The target was Chi Changye's sea of consciousness. As long as it occupied Chi Changye's sea of consciousness, it could replace it and seize the body outside. Unexpectedly, this black shadow's rapid movements caught people off guard, but Chi Changye outside reacted even more quickly. When he discovered the black shadow he decisively abandoned the ray of consciousness.

At the same time with a thought, the things placed around the jade ball came into play. A small talisman array was activated instantly trapping the black shadow in the center of the talisman array, allowing it to collide everywhere but there was only "Zi Zi" sound that came out, but it could not break through the shackles of the talisman array.

The black figure seemed to finally recognize the current situation, stopped moving and revealed its original appearance. It was the shadow of a cultivator, looking about forty or fifty years old but full of anger.

"Boy, if you are aware of current affairs, let me out. Whatever you want, I can give you. This palace as well as the treasures of heaven and earth that I have collected for countless years. I can give you. I can also promise not to take away your body anymore as long as I find a suitable body for me."

Chi Changye retreated, took out the futon and sat down in the center of the hall as if he was meditating and practicing, he even disliked the cultivator's phantom voice that was too loud, then a spiritual tactic was used to block the sound. The phantom's hair stood on end with anger, what a shame!

However, Chi Changye remained indifferent.
The shadow struggled for a long time and found that it could neither break through nor call the boy outside so it had to stop. It had been waiting for so long, so let's wait a little longer.

Xu Chen heard the movement in the main hall, and immediately understood that there was still a remnant soul left in this palace and he wanted to take this opportunity to seize Chi Changye's body, but who expected him to meet the cold-faced Chi Changye? As for the cold-hearted guy, he acted cautiously. Maybe he suffered a big loss once so he wasn't fooled at all.

Xu Chen didn't have any sympathy for the guy who was also a remnant soul and he wasn't in a hurry to go in and watch so he stayed. On Gu Yao's side, he was on guard against the remnant soul and had other plans. What if he came to seize Gu Yao's body while he was gone? Not everyone can tolerate another soul living in the Pill Pavilion like Gu Yao.