Chapter 286 - 307 Lei Island/ Spirit World

They were so bold that he dared to ride on the heads of the Hou family. Some people who heard the news rushed over to watch the excitement, preparing to release first-hand news. The leader of the team was satisfied with the other cultivators' sensible actions, but he was furious when he saw that the few guys in the yard were still laughing and joking. This time he brought the masters of the clan over, and he must let these guys know the consequences of those who had offended Hou family.

"Do it! Demolish this inn!"

"Yes!"

The owner of the inn was on the verge of tears. A good inn was destroyed at the first sign of destruction. He didn't dare to ask for compensation from the Hou family, so he could only watch. He went out with the cultivators who surrounded the inn to bombard the inn. Not only could he not ask for compensation, but he also had to worry about the Hou family not venting their anger on him.

"Boom, boom" there was a roar, and a spiritual light flashed from the location of the inn. Dust and smoke flew into the sky. When the people above waved their sleeves to blow away the dust and smoke, the onlookers almost saw through their because most of the inn was destroyed, but there was one corner that was quite safe. Needless to say, the person the Hou family was looking for was staying inside.

"Noisy! Zai Zai, take Liuli and Moyu to deal with those troublesome guys outside."

A clear voice came out, and then several meows were heard and a cat jumped out from the corner. A black cat, followed by a crystal snake and a dark green strange plant. This scene immediately made many onlookers to almost burst into laughter, but they had to hold it back with all their strength so as not to make the people of the Hou family worry about it. On one side, there was a strict formation waiting for the menacing Hou family cultivators, and on the other side, there were three inhuman beings, who looked innocent. The sense of threat and contrast is too strong, as if someone else is coming to seek revenge aggressively but one treat it as if they are just playing house.

When the people of the Hou family saw this move, they became even more angry. The leader waved his hand and said: "Slaughter these beasts!"

But when the three little ones came out, their momentum seemed a little soft but in the blink of an eye they were shocked. The figure of the leading black cat exploded turning into a ferocious giant beast with black flames under its feet. Everywhere it passed, it seemed as if even the space was burned away and the dark green unknown strange plant also suddenly grew in size, instantly pulled out dozens of vine-like objects and wrapped them around the cultivators surrounding the inn.

With this exposure, the cultivators who were watching immediately recognized what this strange plant was. Some of the cultivators living in the area of Guwanghai did know kelp, an undersea plant but the one in front of them was clearly a strange plant. Surprisingly, in the blink of an eye, one cultivator was beaten away and two cultivators were tied up. Sure enough, it was the one who kidnapped the Third Young Master! As soon as the people of the Hou family saw this dark green guy, they thought of the situation explained by the guards. They didn't see the person, but they saw the dark green snake-like rattan tying the person away. Wasn't this the thing in front of them? Including the ferocious beast transformed into a black cat, they also recognized it. Good guy, the black cat is too ordinary but this black nightmare beast is a guy who is not easy to mess with, especially the black flames on its feet which can even kill the soul. All can be burned.

When the Black Nightmare Beast appeared, Old Ancestor Cheng, who was immersed in the world of the storybook, also looked up in surprise. This also made him a little more serious about Gu Yao and the others. It was no longer just because of Gu Yao's Alchemy, if one think about a cultivator surrounded by Qingyan, Lotus Heart Fire, Black Nightmare Beast and Black Mingyan, one can know how powerful his luck is. As long as he does not perish, his future achievements will not be compared to those of them. The most inconspicuous one in their group was the crystal snake, but this was its advantage. When the seaweed was tying up the cultivators, it rushed up to catch it and took a bite out of it. They thought they could easily deal with these three little ones, but not long after the leading cultivator was shocked to find that only a few cultivators were still in the air. The others were either dizzy or unable to lift the spiritual power in their bodies. Their body fell uncontrollably. The leading cultivator was shocked, but at this moment a dark shadow shrouded him. He looked up and saw that the ferocious beast was walking towards him step by step with black flames on its feet. When it approached him, he actually felt his soul was trembling.