CHAPTER 266-285 Searching for

The giant thing was moving slowly, and the black shadow just now was the huge sole of the foot that the giant stepped on. A deep pit immediately appeared on the spot, and then a huge palm slapped over.

No, run! !!
Gu Yao didn't expect that the first thing he did when he came in was to run away. The faster he ran, the faster he could escape. That ape-like giant beast could crush Gu Yao to pieces with one big palm. Gu Yao felt worried in his heart. He don't have the slightest idea of fighting with it.
Gu Yao used his speed to the extreme. Although the giant beast stepped slowly, but it took a long distance with each step it seemed to be targeting Gu Yao.

After Yin Hua and others were out of danger, they looked back. Yin Hua was frightened. His heartbeat almost stopped and he quickly caught up with him trying to distract the monster from the side so that Gu Yao could get rid of the giant beast.

Brother Tang did not leave alone. He did the same thing as Yin Hua and Zhou Hu. After such a short time, the four of them finally escaped and fell into a small valley panting heavily. It seems that they have never run for their lives so nervously until now.
After finally calming down and swallowing a few more pills to replenish his spiritual power, Yin Hua still looked outside fearfully, fearing that another giant beast would come running towards him: "What the hell is this place? How could the ape bt so tall?"

They tried to attack, but even the Sky Spider Old Demon could only corrode some of the beast's fur, unable to cause much damage to it. It only angered it and made it give up its pursuit of Gu Yao.
"It doesn't look like it is a god-transformation monk. It doesn't have the same methods as a god-transformation cultivator but his physical body is extremely powerful. He shouldn't be any weaker than a god-transformation cultivator." Cultivator Tang judged.

At this moment, another roaring sound came from the distance. The four of them got up quickly and quickly found a hidden place to observe. At the same time, they were ready to run away. They had already gained experience in the short half day. They can speed up at any time and cooperate with each other.

"Oh my God!"

The uncle and nephew, Gu Yao and Yin Hua exclaimed at the same time. The giant ape that had just chased them was fighting with a giant bird in the distance, it was really an earth-shattering fight.
The uncle and nephew looked at each other. Fortunately, they only encountered the giant ape when they were running away, and the giant bird did not appear. Otherwise, no one would be able to escape from the pursuit in the sky and the earth.

The old devil Sky Spider said with itch: "Should we run over to check for leaks? Maybe both of these two big guys will be hurt."

Cultivator Tang said solemnly: "I think we should take advantage of this moment to run farther away. The noise made by the two fighting was too great. I'm worried that it will attract other things, and two more big guys will come..."

Gu Yao shook and nodded quickly: "Okay, okay, let's leave. It's better not to miss it."
Gu Yao, who was about to run away again, glanced at a place inadvertently and jumped up immediately, "I've really missed it!"

"No, we've disturbed the two big guys, run!" Cultivator Tang was always on guard.

Gu Yao's uncontrollable shout caused the movements of the two big guys to stop for a moment. Yin Hua grabbed Gu Yao and ran away. Gu Yao did not forget to control the seaweed to extend a few long tentacles to capture the good things he found. The thing was rolled up by the roots and as soon as they left a hurricane blew up the place where they were.

Finally, there was no trace of the two big guys. Yin Hua patted his heart. It was too thrilling. He patted Gu Yao again, "What were you shouting just now? What was missed? "