Chapter 180 - 184 Wanted Lists

Gu Yao rolled his eyes, he would not believe that Chi Changye reminded him out of "good intentions".

But later, Young City Lord Liu did indeed pay more attention to the City Lord's Mansion as Chi Changye said, and went to Mingkong Island rarely.
Because Liu Wangyue knows that her mother is often not here to go to her father. If her father successfully congeals the nascent soul, her mother will stay there to protect her father. Of course, this matter will not be publicized to the outside world, outsiders think that City Lord Liu is still in charge of Baihe City, so the Young City Lord and the City Lord's confidants must cover up so that no one can see anything strange.

The upgraded version of the Qingchen Pill or the Spirit Tempering Pill has not been released. They want it to come from the City Lord's Mansion. They are also waiting for the best opportunity, such as the return of Zhang Qianfeng in Nascent Soul.

Tian Feirong and Little Fatty's cultivation levels have also advanced to the middle stage of Golden Core. The two of them feel that in addition to their persistence in cultivation, the former is also inseparable from weapon refining, while the latter is inseparable from the study of formations.
Gu Yao and Chi Changye both agreed with them to study these two skills, so they purchased many related classics through Qianfeng Pavilion. At the same time, the magical weapons and the formation flags were also sold through Qianzhi Pavilion, so they made some money at least.

After the promotion, Tian Feirong said that maybe it was because he was too excited so he refined the spiritual weapon. His success rate is much more stable. Even a low-grade spiritual weapon is much higher than the price of a magical weapon. Just like a seventh-grade weapon refiner has a much higher status than an eighth-grade weapon refiner.

The little fatty made a breakthrough in formation skills after he was promoted. He only started learning later, so his advancement in formation skills was much slower than that of Tian Feirong. After promotion, he plunged into the training room again, vowing to make a batch of seventh-level formation disks and flags that are useful to everyone. When the time comes to fight with people, he can throw out a gold formation disk. However, he can also throw out a stack of magic talismans to bombard them. See how many golds there are. Brother can handle it.

Such a wonderful prospect made the little fatty almost crazy and got involved in the research of formation techniques and the production of formation disks. Tian Feirong went to see him once and was startled by his two rabbit-like red eyes. However, those two rabbit eyes was full of excitement.

When Tian Feirong was telling Gu Yao and Chi Changye how crazy the little fatty was, the little fatty ran over with his hair disheveled, his face full of excitement. Even Gu Yao was startled when he saw it. He really looked like a crazy man.

"I succeeded!" The little fatty didn't understand the mood of the others at all, and announced his result with joy, "I really succeeded, the four-elephant killing formation, the four-elephant killing formation specially designed according to the situation of the four of us. "

Gu Yao quickly made him spiritual tea, took out the spiritual fruits and snacks, and asked him to calm down and say slowly that the spiritual tea this time has the effect of clearing the mind and calming the mind. Gu Yao felt that it was particularly suitable for the little fatty in his current state.

The little fatty drank a large cup and even gnawed on two spiritual fruits that were full of spiritual energy. His condition seemed to be slightly relieved, but he still excitedly took out a stack of formation disks and told everyone about the principles and effects of the Four Symbols Formation.

Qianhao Continent is different from Tianlin Continent. There are too many cultivators and other creatures that can threaten their lives here, so the little fatty is thinking about how to use formations to greatly increase the combat power of the four of them, and now he has finally achieved something.