Chapter 217 -223 Changxian Sect

Suddenly, the door of the main hall was closed, and a large net with a fishy wind came over from above. Master Wu Alchemist looked back, and saw the old devil Spider holding the huge ghost-headed sword towards him.

"No, you can't..."

The subordinates of the Old Devil of the Sky Spider watched the Alchemist Wu enter the hall, but they never saw him come out. Each of these devil cultivators became more and more in awe of the Old Devil of the Sky Spider. As expected, when the old devil Spider appeared with Sky Spider, all his subordinates noticed that the color on Sky Spider's back became more transparent and flawless. The Sky Spider seemed to be in a very good mood, as if it had had a good meal.
Many people secretly glanced at the Sky Spider's belly and ran away quickly. Most of the guys who had made their ancestors unhappy in the past had entered the Sky Spider's belly.

*************

Changxian Sect

A cultivator stumbled over and reported: "Headmaster, it's not good, Alchemist Master Wu...."

Headmaster Huo was worried. The development of the situation outside was becoming more and more unfavorable to the Changxian Sect, and the guy named Lou actually faked his death and escaped. When he learned that the man surnamed Lou was actually alive and well. He turned around and wanted to threaten him with Lou's family but he found that those people had been transferred out without anyone noticing. He didn't even know where they were transferred.

He no longer take the Lou family seriously after Patriarch Lou died. Without the protection of Patriarch Lou, the Nascent Soul cultivator without the potential junior Lou Huaijing, what will happen to the Lou family? Leader Huo knew the outcome very well. Sooner or later, he would be eaten alive by the other disciples of the Changxian Sect who were eyeing him. Therefore, he did not pay attention or interfere, and just let the Lou family disappear into the Changxian Sect.

No one would be surprised if they mentioned it in the future. It was on him. After discovering that he had been deceived, Head Huo was very angry. However, even the cultivator who did the little trick on the soul card could not be found. Needless to say, he had been transferred out by the man named Lou, so the cultivator guarding the soul card at the moment is his confidant.

Now seeing the appearance of his confidant, he said angrily: "What's the matter again? Could it be that someone else died and the soul card was shattered? Could it be the Alchemist Wu?"

The cultivator who came to report was startled and stammered, "The master already knows? The Alchemist Wu's soul card suddenly shattered into pieces. Master, please take a look. "

The headmaster didn't believe it, and he even brought the broken soul card over. The headmaster Huo's head was about to burst with a "buzzing" sound, and his eyes were about to burst. It was really Wu Chongyang's soul card.

"How is that possible? ? How could Alchemy Master Wu die? Impossible!"

"Master." Two elders came in and asked, "Junior brother Lou is not dead, but he said he had to escape in order to escape the pursuit of the master. Is this the case?"

Another elder was stunned when he saw the broken soul card: "Who died again?"

The disciple holding the soul card said tremblingly: "Yes...it's the alchemist Wu."

"What? Is that Master Wu?" The two elders frowned and looked at the soul card at the same time, and then looked at the leader Huo, "Master, what is going on? Can the leader tell us? Alchemist Wu has always been very close to the master."

Although Alchemist Wu is very famous, after all, a sixth-grade senior alchemist is something to be proud of no matter which sect he is placed in, but the cultivators of the same sect finds it difficult to meet the alchemist Wu, and it costs a lot of money to ask him to refine a pot of elixirs, and it is often with the help of Sect Master Huo. They have not seen the alchemist Wu for an unknown period of time. Actually dead now?