CHAPTER 308 -321 Double Star Trading Company

The senior also casually gave him and Zhong Chen one each, but warned them that the Spiritual Essence Gu was a foreign object after all and they should not rely too much on it. He always kept this in mind and reminded his son from time to time.

Gu Yao and Chi Changye visited Cai Sheng's forging shop and renovated then upgraded it. In fact, they invested a sum of spiritual stones to update some equipment. Taking advantage of this convenience, Gu Yao and Chi Changye would go and watch when Cai Sheng while working. Father Zhong would also be there sometimes. Of course, they would only visit with Cai Sheng's consent. Generally speaking, this kind of skills can only be thought by the master to its apprentice and cannot be seen by outsiders.

Exercise and weapon refining have the same purpose. First, the impurities in the embryo must be removed as much as possible. The former is through continuous hammering, while the latter is obtained through smelting. Each has its own particularities.

Listening to Cai Sheng hammering the embryo, there was a constant tinkling sound in his ears, carrying a very special rhythm. Cai Sheng himself was also integrated into the aura formed by this rhythm. Gu Yao and Chi Changye all sank in for a moment, and when they came out they looked at each other. Sure enough, no profession should be underestimated.
There are many paths, but in the end they lead to the same destination.
Even a blacksmith, will find his own way in the end.

As Cai Sheng exhaled and inhaled, the spiritual energy around him was also driven. His hammer drove it into the embryo, and then hammered it out with impurities. Maybe some of the spiritual energy would remain in the embryo, to achieve the result of improving the quality of the embryo.

The two left quietly without disturbing Cai Sheng, who was indulging in the forging, and Father Zhong, who was also fascinated.
Gu Yao smiled and said: "Brother Tian is not here. If he sees it, he might also want to communicate with Master Cai and learn from each other's strengths."

Chi Changye agreed: "Yes, this kind of forging process should also have an effect on blacksmiths. It has the effect of refining the body, and this kind of spiritual weapon can also be used by cultivators."

The blacksmith's physical body is also being tempered. Perhaps to some extent, the blacksmith is hammering his own body like a weapon embryo being forge.

The magic weapons used by Lingwu and cultivators are not incompatible. For example, the large-scale flying magic weapons used by sects in the past relied on spiritual stones to provide energy. The flying machines they used could be driven by their own spiritual power, or they could be driven by their own spiritual power. More than a year has passed since spiritual gu was launched. Guchi's store has not only established a reputation in the North District, but has also spread to other places.

In addition to the wolf exterminator team, there are several other hunting teams that have established good relationships with the store and can be given priority in purchasing their harvests out of the city, but the one with the best relationship is still the wolf exterminator team.
The Wolf Slayer Team is the strongest, and the quality of the spiritual materials they send is also the best. With enough spiritual materials to practice, Gu Yao can refine more and more types of fifth-grade elixirs, but most of these elixirs are not in circulation, so that outsiders always thought that Gu Yao was a sixth-grade alchemist with average alchemy skills but that was enough in the North District.

In addition to Cai Sheng, Gu Chi's shop finally recruited other helpers, one alchemist and two talisman masters. Their level is average. They are all still in the late stage of golden elixir. The types of elixirs and talismans they can provide are limited, but they are still considered as their manpower has been expanded, and with them as a precedent, more helpers will be attracted in the future.