Chapter 175 - 176 Speculation and Suspicion

"No more conditions 3 and 4?" After Manager Qi said it, he felt that he had asked a very stupid question.

"Haha," Tian Feirong and the little fatty laughed together, "These are the two things that come to mind for the moment. Don't worry, Manager Qi. It would be great to be able to stop the pursuit of the Changxian Sect. Otherwise, we wouldn't have this recipe in our hands. There is room for improvement."

Manager Qi smiled and said cheerfully: "Well, if the four of you need anything else, as long as it does not violate the principles of Qianfeng Pavilion, please feel free to ask."

"Okay. I'll take the pill recipe."
Qi Guanshi's calm appearance hides his unbearable excitement. If he works well, he will definitely make the Changxian Sect suffer a big loss. Moreover, the surprise brought to him by Alchemist Yao is too great. He can restore the elixir in five days. Where is the limit of Alchemy Master Yao? He has a feeling that Alchemy Master Yao will bring him an even bigger surprise.

Gu Yao and Chi Changye are on the upper floor of *Xuehu Lake on the Central Island, asking for a meal near the window. They ordered a table of special dishes at this location, and it is an expensive spot. The reason why it is called Snow Lake Tower is because one side of this building faces an island with falling snow. Although it is an artificial snow scene, it is not related to the lake surface. The contrast between them is very interesting.

(T/N: Snow Lake)

One of the most famous specialties of Xuehu Tower is the snow whitebait that lives in the deepest part of the lake where Snow Island is located. The temperature there is extremely low, and it is difficult for ordinary spiritual fish to survive there. Later, they don't know who discovered the snow whitebait there. After cooking, it tastes so delicious that people are full of praise. The most rare thing is that no cooking skills are required at all. Cutting it into thin slices and eating it raw is the best way to appreciate the deliciousness of the snow whitebait.

Because the snow whitebait tastes delicious and is rare in quantity, the price is very high. Any cultivators who come here to play will taste it if they are not short of spiritual stones, but if they eat it every day, it is estimated that not many people can afford it. Fortunately, most cultivators are not good at eating and drinking.

Gu Yao withdrew his gaze from outside, looked at Chi Changye and said with a smile: "I think Baihe City is a place that takes eating, drinking and having fun to the extreme. It is rare to see such a unique city in the world of cultivation."

Coming here, it is not for cultivation, most of them are just for fun and tourism. It is indeed rare in the world of cultivation, which is mainly about cultivation. Although it is easy to shake the minds of some cultivators , it has to be said that it is a good way to make money. This Baihe City will probably earn a lot of spiritual stones in a year.

Chi Changye seemed to think of the past and said with a smile: "Some cultivators live too long to focus on how to have fun. I guess that's the case, a cultivator who is very happy to rent an island to live in Baihe City for a period of time. However, there are few such people, and more people will not stop practicing and want to climb to higher heights. Of course it's good to switch things up once in a while. "

Even Chi Changye, an excellent swordsman, finds it easy to let go in a place like this, and he believes that he and Gu Yao are not weak-minded people who will indulge in enjoyment. Soon the maid
delivered the first dish which is the sashimi of silver snowfish. The thin fish fillets are placed on the cold jade. There seems to be cold air emanating from the fish fillets. The edges are dotted with other colors. Just this "Color" is very attractive.

The maid stayed and recommended several ways to eat them, including eating it directly, which can best taste the original taste of snow fish, and eating it with seasonings. In a few jade plates, there were several exclusive formulas of seasonings inside, and Gu Yao and Chi Changye tasted them one by one with great interest. It must be said that it was a feast for the taste buds. After one plate was finished, the second plate was served. Before eating first, he rinsed his mouth with tea, and then cooked the second plate. Gu Yao ate until his eyebrows trembled. No wonder Xuehu Tower is so famous. The snowy whitebait alone is enough to attract visitors from all over.