Chapter 185 - 189 Merchant Alliance

After the situation and matters that need attention was disclosed, they trade with the shopkeeper for the income they have gained during this period of time that they cannot use.
The shopkeeper is quite happy, because the four of them are all golden elixirs, and they themselves don’t look down on things that are too bad. They will collect and bring out all the good things, especially the corpse of a Nascent Soul-level monster beast, which makes the shopkeeper’s got even more excited after seeing it.

At the same time, he was also very shocked. He knew that these four people, especially the sword cultivator Chi Changye, could kill Di Feng quietly. How could it be simple? Killing a Nascent Soul monster, even if the body is covered with scars and it must have taken a long time to fight to death, this also represents the fact that these four people can compete with the early Nascent Soul cultivators together.

After Gu Yao and the others left the shop with a large amount of spiritual stones and various spiritual materials, the shopkeeper had to find a way to report this matter back to the headquarters.

The four of them checked out of the inn room and rented a cave. This is a place for cultivators to retreat. Most of them are built on spiritual veins. The price is naturally much higher than that of an inn. They had been fighting in the mountains for so long and needed to settle down.

The shopkeeper was also paying attention to their situation, and found that they had gone into seclusion after renting a cave, and no one came out for a while. Thinking of the stormy situation outside, the shopkeeper also admired the good intentions of these four people, they're able to calm down. They can hold their breath, as if the person high on the bounty list is not them.
Everyone knows that this approach is right. Instead of worrying about the external situation, it is better to seize the time to improve their strength. It is easy to say, but it is difficult to do it. There is not much benefit in forcing cultivation when one is restless and angry.

**********
Baihe City

Zhang Qianfeng listened calmly to his men's report about which caravan's goods had been robbed again. Liu Wangyue was a little upset after hearing this. The Changxian Sect was going to suppress Baihe City with all its strength. After listening to the report, Zhang Qianfeng waved then said. "You to go down first. The supply of all parties was suspended. Everyone should take a good rest for a while. You have worked hard during this period."

"Don't worry, this subordinate. Pavilion Master, I will retreat now. "

Liu Wangyue couldn't guess what her father was thinking, so she pushed her father's arm. "Father, what are you thinking about? Father, you won’t really tell the Changxian Sect about the whereabouts of Alchemist Yao, as some stewards said, right? "

When the Changxian Sect secretly suppressed Baihe City with all its strength, they sent people to Baihe City to hint a few words, that is, as long as Baihe City handed over Gu Yao's whereabouts, the Changxian Sect could forget the past.

In Qianfeng Pavilion it's not that no one is interested. After all, even if there are two Nascent Soul cultivators in the Baihe City, City Lord's Mansion it will be difficult to compete with the Changxian Sect. If it is serious, the City Lord's Mansion may be destroyed at any time.

"Girl," Zhang Qianfeng finally smiled and rubbed his daughter. He raised his head and said, "Who do you think your father is? Are your father and your mother such ungrateful people? Ignoring what they said, your father was thinking that this time many lines were leaked, and the people in our pavilion and the city lord's mansion were also in disarray."

Liu Wangyue said clearly: "Father, did you say that someone snitched on you? Is that why so many delivery people on the routes were robbed? The Changxian Sect is too domineering. Father, how are we going to get through this difficulty this time? "