Chapter 170 Kudzu Blood Bug

He don’t know where he wandered to and picked up a bunch of them. Resting on the way, each one felt incredible.

"I didn't expect that I would still feel body aches after practicing. In the past, it was all fatigue caused by exhaustion of spiritual power and fatigue of spiritual consciousness."

"Yes, obviously there is still plenty of spiritual power in the Dantian, but it can't be used. My arms are sore from climbing."

Chi Changye also found it interesting. He said, "Maybe this will help us temper our physical bodies. I guess there should be some body-refining cultivators staying here."

He could still do it in the crowd before. He feel that there are some people who have stronger blood than the cultivators next to them. He think those cultivators are not only dedicated to physical training but also attach great importance to physical training.

"It's true to say that, haha, I hope I didn't suffer this in vain." Tian Feirong said with joy in the pain.

During their break, they took out an elixir called Yi Jing Pill that they bought in Heifeng Town. Most of the ingredients for this elixir came from Heifeng Cliff. After taking it, they clearly felt a heat rising, and it quickly spreads to every corner of their body, and the soreness and fatigue on their body gradually disappears.

The four of them came here for training, so they simply regarded such a place as a training ground. With the cat cub on guard, they boldly tossed around on the mountain wall. When they were tired, they stopped taking the Yi Jing Pill. The advantage was that, it was very obvious that when they also encountered a tornado, the wind was obviously much stronger than what they had seen before. However, Chi Changye only used a dagger to stabilize his body, no matter how strong the wind was. It didn't sweep him away, but even pulled Gu Yao and the others back.

Compared with the cultivators who were injured all over by the tornado before, the situation of Gu Yao and the other three was much better.
At the end of the second day, they could hardly meet any other cultivators, because the further down they were, the fewer cultivators they could reach, and the black wind below was getting stronger. No one knew where this black wind was blowing from. No one who came out could explore the bottom of the Black Wind Cliff.

"Brother Ye, let's find a place to rest and explore again tomorrow." Gu Yao's forehead was dripping with sweat, his face was flushed, he was tired.

"Well, it's time to take a rest." Chi Changye didn't forget that there was another enemy hidden in the darkness, so he didn't continue even if he still had some energy left. "I'll find a place."

Sometimes they can encounter one stone cracks on the mountain wall that can accommodate just a few people. This is the best place to rest in Heifeng Cliff. They don’t have to worry about falling. Chi Changye is looking for just such a place and wants to dig it out by himself. It's not easy to get out, the rocks here are extremely hard.
Chi Changye and the four of them were searching.

Gu Yao glanced back, suddenly widened his eyes and said in shock: "No, there's a tornado coming from behind, leave quickly!"

The brewing tornado was bigger than any of the previous missions they had encountered. He can tell just by looking at the eye of the storm now, so Gu Yao urged him urgently. No one doubted Gu Yao's statement, and they didn't even look back. As soon as Gu Yao's words came out, several people immediately evacuated in a well-trained manner, a rope tied the four of them together.

Chi Changye was the fastest, so soon he was dragging the other three people to climb quickly. Those who couldn't catch up with his speed had their skin scratched by the stones. However, no one could care about it at this moment, because the wind behind them was blowing hard. He pulled them desperately, trying to pull them into the eye of the storm. The wind was so strong that even the skin on his hands was deformed, not to mention the hair on his head.