Chapter 236 - 252 Leave

Perhaps the characteristics of his spiritual consciousness came into play again. He quickly pointed to a place and said, "Brother Ye, hurry up and attack there. The density of the stones there is different from other places."

As soon as Gu Yao finished speaking, Chi Changye took action without hesitation. Hearing a "boom", a crack suddenly appeared in the stone.

Cultivator Tang was overjoyed: "Let's all work together to widen the gap. It will be enough for us to stay for a while."

A wild bombardment almost attracted the storm. Seeing that the two storms that can destroy everything are getting closer and closer. If they stay for a moment longer, they can feel its spiritual power that might torn their bodies to pieces by the force that destroys everything. At this time, the last person jumped into the crack and then everyone took action at the same time, layer after layer of defense superimposed at the entrance.

The only sounds of "bang bang" could be heard in the ears and the outermost layer of defense was constantly being blasted by the destructive force generated by the storm but no one dared to take it lightly, thinking that so many layers of defense can't possibly make them safe and they kept adding more and more layers of defense.

Yin Hua was also very powerfu, at this time he brought a lot of magic talismans with him to defend himself. He shot out the magic talismans one after another. When there was finally no more sound of the defense layer exploding outside, everyone stopped. If they do some calculations they will find that there are almost fifty or sixty defenses stacked up. Now there are only five or six layers. At the most terrifying time in just one breath, five or six defenses can be broken down in an instant.

Everyone finally breathed a sigh of relief, as they were standing at the top of the continent but at this time they still wiped cold sweat and said: "I have heard about the power of this kind of storm. Before I experienced it myself, I always felt that others were making a fuss out of a molehill. Now I finally know how powerful it is."

After coming back to his senses, someone realized that it was thanks to Gu Yao that he discovered such a place in time: "Speaking of which, I should thank Master Gu. The stone wall here is softer than other places, otherwise it would be difficult to dig. There is no such a big space to accommodate people like us."

Yin Hua consumed a lot of spiritual energy because he had to continuously activate the spiritual talismans. When he heard this, he looked proud, but he said modestly: "No, No, this kid is just a blind cat who met a dead mouse. It just happened."

Several cultivators twitched their mouths. Does he know that excessive modesty is pride? His nephew is good enough. He doesn't need to show off from time to time to remind others.

Gu Yao and Chi Changye were protected by other cultivators inside. In terms of background, the two of them were actually inferior to some Nascent Soul cultivators who had lived for more than a thousand years and various defensive methods emerged in endlessly. Hearing this conversation, Gu Yao felt ashamed and Chi Changye also twitched the corner of his mouth.
He clearly saw that the old devil Spider had been protecting Uncle Yin Hua before but now it seemed as if he had retired after success and Uncle Yin actually felt the same. The big ones didn't notice.

After their spiritual consciousness discovered that the storm had indeed passed, a group of Nascent Soul cultivators came out of the cave they had dug out. Everyone gasped when they saw the scene outside. The stone wall that was originally extremely strong and difficult to dig had been chipped away several times by the storm, it's no wonder that so many layers of their defenses were destroyed. Fortunately, the hole was dug deep enough otherwise it would be difficult to escape. They were frightened and thankful at the same time. They searched in a hurry and found nothing strange about this place. Instead, they were discovered by Gu Yao, a cultivator who had just entered the Nascent Soul. What did this mean? It once again confirmed that his consciousness and soul were special. It is this specialness that makes his rate of producing top-grade elixirs extremely high. After experiencing this the rest of the trip went much smoother. They never encountered such a terrible storm again but Gu Yao was also protected more closely. The other end of the canyon had long since disappeared from sight and they also reached the end.