Nobody Gets Me

Smut (a little angst, comfort, everything we love about Lokius 😊🏳️‍🌈)

Soundtrack: "Nobody Gets Me" by SZA

(Set partially in Kang Dynasty/Secret Wars I guess)

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Loki had been through hell and back. Asgard, Thanos, New York, the TVA, the void, the loom explosion, thinking he'd lost his dearest friend forever.

Now this.

The team was silently bracing themselves for another impending disaster. The incursion had been stalled, but that would only hold so long. And Loki knew what would happen if the barrier was broken.

He would lose everything all over again. Thor, Love, Casey, O.B, B-15...

Mobius.

He couldn't bear the thought of a life without Mobius. He had grown far too attached to the man. He wasn't exactly sure what it was that had drawn the agent to him. But did it really matter?

No, all that matters is that for the first time in his life, Loki had a friend. He had someone who knew everything he'd ever done, and instead of judging him for it, instead helped him focus on the good parts of who he truly always was.

And now, Loki is terrified of losing that. So much so, he hasn't been sleeping as much as he needs to, and he's not eating nearly enough to keep himself going at this current rate. And Mobius is worried about him.

"Come on. Walk with me." Mobius says, taking Loki's arm as he led him to somewhere a bit calmer than the living area of Avenger's compound, where the team was currently debating different strategies.

"Where are we going?" Loki asked.

"Just walk with me, okay?" Mobius says softly, his grip on Loki's arm inexplicably comforting to the god.

The pair walked to the kitchen, where Mobius told Loki to sit at the table. While Loki sat in silent confusion, Mobius reheated some leftover pasta from the night before, placing the green plate in front of Loki once it was warmed up.

"What are you doing?" Loki asked.

"You need to eat." Mobius says softly. "This isn't healthy, Loki. You can't keep going like this."

"I can't slow down right now, there's a multiversal crisis out there. I need to be helping the team--"

"And you can, but first I need you to eat." Mobius says gently, doing his best not to pressure Loki too much. He knew the god hated being pressured into things.

Reluctantly, Loki took a bite. Instantly, hunger took over, and after a few minutes, his plate was clean. He had to admit, Mobius was right. He did need to eat.

"Feeling better?" Mobius asks, and Loki gave a silent nod.

"Thank you." Loki says softly, looking up at Mobius. He used to hate how vulnerable he got around the man, but now he had learned to embrace the feeling. It didn't scare him now, instead it was oddly comforting, allowing himself to be completely open and unguarded with someone. If someone had told him just a few months ago that he had someone he trusted and cared about so much, the old him would never believe it, no matter how much he wanted to.

"When was the last time you slept?" Mobius asks.

"I don't even know." Loki admits. He was clearly exhausted, but he hadn't allowed himself sleep. He just used his magic to keep himself awake nowadays. He was going to kill himself at this rate if he kept going like this.