No Regrets

Soundtrack: "No Regrets" by Magic!

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Loki and Mobius had been dating for almost five years now. They were living on Midgard now, and of course Loki made frequent visits to New Asgard to see Thor, Hela, and Frigga. He even kept an eye on Sylvie, just to make sure she didn't screw things up again. She seemed happy working at McDonald's, she was friends with that Jack boy she worked with, and she'd met a girl named Erica whom she was getting pretty serious with.

Frigga was the first of Loki's family to figure out there was something going on between him and Mobius. Of course, it was hard for the God of Stories to hide his affections for Mobius when he started blushing and stuttering like a lovestruck schoolgirl when the man was so much as just casually mentioned in conversation, let alone the absolute lovesick fool he became in Mobius' presence. Valkyrie and Thor remembered the first time they saw Loki act in such a way. She was at a complete loss trying to figure out how this could at all be the same man she met on Saakar. Of course, it wasn't the same man she met on Saakar, but he was pretty damn close, and that had left her reeling at first.

Hela and Wenwu had settled into a peaceful life here in New Asgard, with their kids Shang-Chi and Xi Xialing. Of course, they missed their home reality, but Hela was glad to be somewhere safe where she could just exist peaceful with her family.

Thor and Bruce were happily married, and their adopted daughter Love and Hulk's son Skaar were an unexpected extra ray of sunshine in an already perfect life. Bruce's cousin Jen would visit for the holidays, always bringing her girlfriend Nikki along with her.

Mobius was finally living the life he was really supposed to live, working at the Jet Ski store in Ohio, coming home to his boys and Loki, falling asleep with his favorite god here in his grasp, waking up to the most beautiful face in the multiverse, having the most comforting and loving being in existence right here beside him whenever he needs them.

All in all, they all got the perfect life.

A life with no regrets.