AUTHOR'S NOTE

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi everyone,

First, this is a long book, so you have to read it patiently. My point is that it would be better for you guys to know this before starting the book.

All copyrights reserved ©2024 Shrutigajendra

Thank you for starting to read this book.

Just read down the following points.

MOST IMPORTANT THING

=>Update days are Tuesday and Thursday. Updates will be available two days a week, but if the update is not coming, then it simply means that the author is either very busy or is in such a situation that he cannot update, so repeatedly asking for updates on the notice board will not be right.

=>Any book that I start here, I will remove it from here after completing it. I am writing here so that any reader can read the book very comfortably, but I should not be forced to keep the book here only.

Start at Feb 12, 2024

•THIS IS SPARSH'S BOOK.

•This is not the sequel to any book. Whoever wants to read it, can read it very comfortably. It is a stand alone book.

• English is not my first language so there will be lots of grammatical mistakes while you read, sorry for this. I'm not ashamed to admit that my grammar is weak, I love writing my imagination other than that I don't know anything. But please don't humiliate me.

•Updates always contain 1000–1500 words, so there are no comments on chapter length. No matter how much you request for the chapter length, I will stick to the predetermined length. There are reasons for this that I have already discussed with my readers, and I do not want to discuss them further.

•This book is for mature audiences, if you are reading it means you start reading after my note. Read at your risk, don't blame the author later.

• Rudes and negative comments are not allowed here cause they really hurt very bad and I don't like harsh and negative things. Don't waste your time at all because I will delete it hand to hand.

•After some reading, if you don't like to read this story, it's ok no problem, no offense guys.

•If, after reading it, you decide that you do not wish to continue reading this story, that is perfectly acceptable; no offense; leave the book.

• Plagiarism is an offense, this is my story, totally my imagination. Please use your own mind rather than copy others' hard work.

• if I find anyone copying this story then I stop writing immediately.

You may enjoy my completed book.

1.ONLY YOU,
You are mine.
3. FINDING LOVE IN AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE
4.UNWANTED BRIDE.
5. HIS KIDNAPPED BRIDE
6. FATED TO BE TOGETHER
7.INCOMPREHENSIBLE LOVE
8. PROMISE OF STUBBORN LOVE
9.WINS WITH PERSISTENT LOVE
10. HER STUBBORN LOVE
11.TAINTED BRIDE
12.ESSENCE IN AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE

Please check these books. I am sure I will not disappoint you at all, I hope you will try them.