8

The four elder brothers are standing around Sparsh, and the rest of the younger brothers are sitting at the back seat while holding it so tightly, and all the elder men of the family are holding their breaths, just looking ahead because the bus is moving very fast and all the family is in the other bus for safety purposes. And only Sparsh's happy screaming is echoing throughout the entire bus.

"Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiii…"

Adhyaant can feel himself in a different situation because, despite everyone's refusal, he gave utmost importance to Sparsh's demand and gave her the full opportunity to sit on the driving seat in the bus, due to which she is very happy. And happily driving, the bus is running on the road even though the road is completely empty because, after exploring a lot on the map, he took the road where very few vehicles travel, and when he realized that most people are not going to be found on this road, he just handed over the bus to Sparsh with a lot of care. But as soon as Sparsh started driving, she was not ready to reduce the speed at all. All of them tried to stop her from doing this, but she was just driving continuously on the road just for the fun of it.

The speed of the bus is very fast; due to this, Prakshit feels worried for his daughter but is happy to see her excited face. Suddenly, his phone rings. Because he wanted to support his daughter, now his wife is very angry with him. Suddenly, this phone increased his heart rate.

And now that the bus is moving fast, he knows that Purva's anger must have crossed all limits, and only to vent out her anger on him has Purva called him. He's just staring at Purva's name on the phone, and everyone else is watching him, who was looking at Sparsh with scared eyes a moment ago. In all this, only Mahendra is laughing continuously; the rest are sitting and holding their breath. Prakshit is just looking at the phone and is not daring to pick it up at all, due to which Adhiraj hits his elbow in his stomach to force him to pick up the phone, but he is not ready to pick up the phone. The phone went off after ringing for a long time. Meanwhile, Adhiraj's phone starts ringing. He stares at Prakshit because, due to not picking up his own phone, that's why she called him. He immediately handed his phone to Prakshit.

Prakshit knows that he has to finally pick up the phone, so he takes a deep breath and picks up the phone.

"Hello, my lovely darling.”

Prakshit very carefully removes the phone from his ear and starts looking at it. He is sure that something has gone wrong. Purva cannot talk to him in a very sweet voice; instead, he is fighting with him, so he immediately gives the phone to Adhiraj. Adhiraj puts the phone in his ear and starts listening.

Hello….

“Idiot, give the phone to your brother; I want to talk to him.”

Adhiraj immediately returns the phone to Prakshit. Prakshit is sure that the voice he heard a while back is none other than his wife; it is not an illusion; she is talking very nicely to burst a big bomb on him.

"Yes..."

"If the bus doesn't stop at all within 2 minutes, you will sleep with Kutchu Puchu for the entire trip."

"Purva…."

But by then, Purva had hung up the phone. Prakshit throws the phone towards Adhiraj and gets up and moves forward because already Purva is very angry, and he knows very well that she is afraid of Sparsh only. It is important to both reduce her fear and stop Sparsh.

"Hey, my doll...”

"Papa, we are competing with the wind.”

"Yes, darling, but I want to pee. It is out of control.”

Everyone's eyes turn to Prakshit, and Sparsh, who was busy driving the bus, slowly starts reducing the speed of the bus with a pout, which brings a smile to everyone's face. They all know that all this has been done to reduce the bus speed, but they will have to think immediately about what they will do next. As soon as the bus stops, Parkshit goes out of the bus and wants to waste time well because he does not want Sparsh to drive the bus again, so he is spending time there, and all are thinking of something new.