INTRO

RAGHUVANSHI

SAMRAT RAGHUVANSHI

He is the grandson of a very big industrialist and king of Sumer Nagar, and he is being seen as the king in the future.

As much as he looks simple and calm on the surface, he is equally angry and dangerous when the situation arises.

28 years old, but you cannot ascertain his experience at all from his age. He can defeat even people older than him with his intelligence, whether it is in business or anything else. He does not want any power or authority, but to maintain his grandfather's supremacy, he does not allow it to tarnish at any cost, so he is already obeying his grandfather's order to become a future king.

He likes to be alone very much because he loves his loneliness, his best friend Samsher, and his solitude.

GRANDFATHER- DEVNARAYAN

He loves his grandson Samrat very much and has accepted him as the future king.

FATHER- JAINARAYAN

He loves his son Samrat very much, but due to one of his mistakes, his wife and Samrat's mother Parineeti, lost her life, due to which Samrat hates him.

STEP MOTHER-MENAKA
STEP BROTHER-RAGHAV

Menaka hates Samrat very much because he is the future king of Sumer Nagar, whereas she wants to see her son Raghav in this position. Raghav is very hard-working, but he has never been able to surpass Samrat. He does not hate Samrat, nor does he respect him; at the same time, he has this strong desire in his mind to fulfill every dream of his mother.

                      SINGHANIA

Many of you might know some of the characters, but the new readers who are joining here may not know about the family at all. I want to tell you in advance that this family is a joint family, so there are a lot of characters here. They are all from the Love Wins series.

SPARSH SINGHANIA

A very bubbly and sweet 21-year-old girl, whoever meets her falls in love with her. No one can stop themselves from loving her. There is so much sweetness in her words that even sweets pale in comparison to her sweetness.

Sparsh is battling a disorder or disease, whatever you want to call it, which is very rare. When her mother was pregnant, due to some accident on Sparsh's mind or due to the effect of whatever medicines were given to her mother to keep her alive at that time, Sparsh's mind was stressed a lot due to that effect.

She doesn't understand things at all like a normal person; suddenly she forgets anything; many times she is not able to understand anything; her mind is her biggest enemy because she often gets injured by giving wrong instructions, as if in front of Some people are standing with knives, so in such a situation, a normal person's mind tries to run away from there to save them, but Sparsh's mind only attracts the knife, which she wants to snatch and play with it.

Amidst all these things, she has also got a great power that she can see the future very well, her intuitions are always very accurate. Apart from her family, no one knows this nor does he ever want to tell anyone.

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: There is probably no such disorder, but to make the story interesting, the author has shown all this through the imagination. If someone does not like this thing, then you can easily leave the story. There is no problem with it. But I will not at all like to read negative comments. If you want to give some ideas for a story, your constructive comments are always welcome, but if you have any problems, please leave this story silently because you want to bother yourself and the author.)

Now meet Singhania's big family.

SPARSH'S PERENT - PARKSHIT AND PURVA SINGHANIA

Sparsh's parents: Her father loves her so much that he can do anything for her. Purva always has arguments with her daughter, but she loves her very much.

They have two more sons, Avyansh and Ekansh, who were born in this world with Sparsh; all three are triplets. At the time of the birth of these three, Prakshit and Purva knew that they were having twins. They did not know at all about the third child, which was Sparsh, who was hidden behind her two brothers.

SPARSH'S UNCLE AND AUNTY WITH THEIR FAMILY

RAKSHIT AND MADHVI
Both of them have died in an accident, and they have two twin sons, Abheek and Nirbheek, who live with this family very happily, and they are the apple of their eyes.

ADHIRAJ AND SUMAN
Both of them also have twin sons, Adhrith and Adyanth, who are very happy with their wives and children.

ADHIDEV AND AARTI
They also have two twin sons, Rudraksha and Sarvaksh, who are living a very beautiful life with their wife and children.

Everyone had their own beautiful love story, and now everyone is living a very happy life. If there is something big in the lives of all of them, then it is love, and their biggest weakness is SPARSH, which is very important to their lives.