Prologue

His eyes are completely fixed on her, Her smile is forcing him to look only at her.  Everything else has become completely bleak for him.

"Rana ji…."

But he does not reply at all and keeps looking ahead while drinking his whiskey from the glass held in his hand, Where she is playing with her two dogs and does not care at all about who is around?

"So innocent…"

His man comes and looks in front, and soon her brothers come there and play with her like they are kids.

"She is precious to Singhanias…"

As if he has heard something for the first time, he immediately turns his head towards the man. The man tells him, lowering his gaze.

"Hukum I am sorry for my mistake but I have to tell you that it would be better for us to stay away from this girl… she is not an ordinary girl but the heart of Singhanias…."

His eyes immediately move forward again and he starts seeing her brothers very well and now understands the meaning of everything his man said. But in the end, his eyes fixed on her again and he told him.

"It is not my fault, it is the fault of her innocence that she has forced my eyes toward herself… And now it is difficult to keep her away from my sight…"

Here is a prologue of the book. I will start the book on 1st January after completing all my books.

I hope you love this book too like others.