18

I have told you this before and would like to say it again, whenever the update is ready I will give you the update immediately. You should not unnecessarily create pressure for the update. You people do not follow the author. That is why whenever the author posts any information on her conversation board or any of the books, you people ignore it and do not even know that she has already given a lot of information about anything long ago. I request all of you. Instead of playing the game of follow-unfollow, if you follow and read the information given by the author carefully, it will be better for you all. And everyone is repeatedly asking for my complete work whereas I have given information not once but many times that my complete work will not be published on this site again... Only ongoing work will be here till it's complete here then within 15 days I will remove it. Please stop your pressure to put my work here again.

Thank you so much

SG

Now enjoy the chapter.

Sparsh comes inside with some heavy steps and sits down on the floor with strange thoughts, which bother her a lot, and she is unable to understand what is happening to her. She is trying to understand things very well, but everything is becoming very difficult for her because the more she is trying to understand it, the more it seems beyond her understanding. She looks around carefully; she still remembers very well that she had locked all the rooms before leaving from here, and she is also unable to understand why she did so. She examines the card in her hand, resumes her inspection of the rooms, and slowly proceeds to unlock each one. However, as she unlocks each room, a strange problem begins to consume her thoughts. As soon as she unlocks Prakshit and Purva's room, Purva immediately comes out of the room. Seeing her daughter in front of her also makes her a bit worried because, just a while ago, when she woke up, she only wanted to see Sparsh. This habit has been with her for many years. Sparsh sleeps separately from her, which is why she wakes up numerous times during the night to check on her, a habit that consistently brings her happiness. No one except Prakshit has much idea about this, because many times he also wants to see his beloved daughter in front of his eyes, so he also goes with her, but every time Prakshit is not able to wake up with her, due to which often she is the only one who gets up at night to check on Sparsh.

As soon as Sparsh sees her mother, she immediately hugs her. Purva has noticed very well from the party that she is very upset, due to which she wanted to talk to her, but after coming back from the party, all her brothers surrounded her and were continuously talking to her, and after that everyone went to their rooms and slept. She wanted to talk to her at any cost, due to which she was waiting for a long time, but suddenly she fell asleep, and as soon as she woke up, she found Sparsh in front of her. Seeing her daughter upset like this, she immediately closes the door of her room and, holding her hand, takes her to her room, makes her sit on the bed, and, holding her face very lovingly, tells her.

“Sparsh, what's the matter?" I see from the party that you are very upset; if there is any problem, then tell me."

“I am not able to understand anything. At one moment, everything seems good, and then the next moment, nothing seems good. I want to understand a lot, but I am not able to understand anything, and now it feels very strange.”

After listening to her, Purva starts looking at her face. She wants to hear the exact words she's trying to say, but she knows that Sparsh won't be able to provide them, so she's just focusing on her face instead. Sparsh suddenly puts both her hands in front of her and says while showing her hands.

“When I feel his heartbeat, it feels as if my heart is beating, and it feels very good to feel his heartbeat.”

Purva, understanding what she said, starts looking at her more closely and opens her mouth slightly to ask something, when Sparsh tells her.