21

Sparsh is carefully checking her dress and looking at herself in the mirror while smiling. She is enjoying looking at herself in the mirror today, and somewhere she is smiling a lot while feeling Samrat's eyes on her. Samrat is not in front of her at this time, but she feels that Samrat is just looking at her as if she is able to feel him around herself very well. Adwitya, who has been noticing her very well for two days, is happy to see her smiling like this, but she is also getting very upset. She's still not ready for some things, and she's struggling to understand how to explain them to Sparsh. Sparsh immediately turns to face Adwitya.

"Do you have red lipstick? Please give it to me; I have to wear red lipstick today."

Sparsh always likes to have rough and tough looks; there is no need to always dress up or be well maintained; she also likes to wear a lot of Indian suits and sarees, but despite that, apart from Kathak performances, she never likes make-up, even if it is just applying lipstick, which is a big task for her sometimes. Her sister-in-law always forces her to wear makeup. Adwitya knows why this change is coming to her, so without saying much to her, she just takes out the lipstick and gives it to her with a very small smile on her face. As soon as Sparsh sees the lipstick, she applies it properly to her lips and starts looking at herself even more carefully in the mirror, where she again remembers her kiss with Samrat.

Suddenly, her face turns red with sweet shyness, and she starts smiling very softly. Adwitiya's experienced eyes, having watched her for a long time, are catching many things. Seeing her become shy like this, a strange fear begins to surround her, causing her to immediately turn around and leave the room. Sparsh, who is still looking at herself in the mirror, smiles, touches her lips, and says it softly.

"Where are you?"

.

.

.

Samrat is discussing something very well with his grandfather, and the discussion has gone on for a long time. He hasn't seen Sparsh for the past 6-7 hours, which has left him feeling extremely upset. Sparsh is scheduled to depart tomorrow morning, and he is eager to spend some quality time with her before that. After the last meeting, he did not have even a moment to spend time with Sparsh, which has left him extremely upset. To make matters worse, Sparsh is scheduled to leave tomorrow, but he will be staying here for three more days, which means he will not have the opportunity to meet her. Just thinking about it, he feels that Sparsh has gone very far away from him.

He is engaged in a very serious meeting about hotel construction, during which he is concentrating very well. However, his mind keeps returning to Sparsh, as he knows he won't be able to see her for the next three to four days, if not longer. Although he is unable to speak to her directly, he manages to catch a glimpse of her from a distance, which fills him with joy to see her smiling face. He also understands that Sparsh is eager to meet Shamsher, and Shamsher is currently in good health. That is why he wants to have a meeting with Sparsh and Shamsher before leaving here tomorrow. After carefully examining all the details, Devnarayan turns to his son, Jaynarayan, and says,

“I heard that Maneka's health is very bad even today, and even today she cannot join our dinner with Singhania and Oberoi.”

Samrat's attention goes to his grandfather because he knew that his grandfather's friend Mahendra Oberoi was leaving from here, so a very lavish dinner has been arranged for him today in the palace, but Maneka is not joining that dinner. This is very new information for him because, as far as he knows, Maneka never misses any such party because she believes in expanding her social circle. Jai Narayan, who was doing his work very carefully as usual, on hearing his father's words, immediately closes the file and looks at his father, and then his eyes go to Raghav sitting on his left, and he says to his father.

"It's not necessary for her to attend every party if she's ill; it's also okay if some parties happen without her."

Samrat never pays much attention to his father's words or likes to listen to them, but his eyes are on his younger brother, Raghav, who is sitting with his teeth clenched. No matter how much he loves Samrat and his father, he loves his mother very deeply. Due to this, he does not like to hear anything about Menka, and the way his father is saying it here is telling somewhere that Jai Narayan also does not want Menka to attend this dinner. Taking a deep breath, Devnarayan immediately explains this to Jai Narayan.

“My friend and his relatives have come here after a long time. We often meet each other due to business, but such visits among families are very rare, and today, when the dinner is at our palace, I would like Maneka to definitely join this dinner because she is the daughter-in-law of our house.”

Samrat, who has not gone to his house yet, closes his eyes tightly upon hearing this because he wants to meet Sparsh somewhere. Today, after many years, he has to go to his house for this family dinner. He hasn't been able to prepare himself for going there for ages. However, he must go there today, as he is well aware of the significance Mahendra holds for Devnarayan. And today this dinner has been specially arranged in the palace for Mahendra, due to which he cannot refuse his grandfather for this even if he wants to. When he hears Jaynarayan's voice, he is sitting in his deep thoughts.

“As you say, Menaka will be present at this dinner.”

Samrat does not want to get entangled in anything, so as soon as his meeting is finished, he immediately goes towards his room. As soon as he comes to the room, he sees Shamsher roaming around in the room. On seeing him, he immediately comes to him. Samsher starts rubbing his head towards his feet, and Samrat starts caressing his head lightly.

"My boy, I have to go to the palace today, but even if I want to, I am not able to tolerate seeing that woman in my mother's room. Tell me, how do I explain to myself that she has taken my mother's place?"

Shamsher understands his pain very well, so he just silently moves towards his feet and starts licking his shoes. Samrat also sits there, rests his head on the headrest, and closes his eyes. As soon as he closes his eyes, Sparsh's smiling face starts moving in front of his eyes. When he sees her smiling with such beauty, a smile automatically appears on his face.
.

.

.

As soon as Sparsh gets out of the car, she sees a huge palace in front of her and smiles, intending to go inside and see the entire palace. However, Adhyant quickly senses her intention and stops her by placing his hand on her shoulder, causing her to turn away. He says it with a very warm smile.

“Sweety stop…”

“I want to see...”

“Of course, we all go inside at some point; they will show us the palace, but we should never go to someone else’s house like this.”

“But this is my palace.”

Adhyant immediately directs his gaze towards her, while Adwitya swiftly approaches, grasps Sparsh's hand, and draws her towards her side, fully aware of her husband's possessive nature. Even the smallest hint about his sister will intensify his possessiveness, prompting him to take negative actions, thereby exacerbating the situation before it even arises.

"Sparsh, please stop.”

Sparsh looks at Adwitya smilingly after listening to her, and immediately her eyes turn towards Samrat, who is standing with his family with folded hands to welcome everyone. Samrat's eyes are also only on Sparsh, and there is a constant smile on his lips. As soon as Sparsh's eyes fall on Samrat, her lip automatically goes inwards and gets between her teeth, which gives Samrat a good idea of her condition, due to which he looks at her smilingly, and now the smile on his face has increased even more. Everyone begins to slowly make their way inside, and as soon as Mahendra enters, he addresses everyone with his familiar attitude.

"You guys don't be too conscious; this is his habit since he always tries to scare people by showing his royal grandeur in this way, but he doesn't know that now the whole world has started fearing us, so we are all so many people, so we will come through this door, quickly spread out in his entire palace, and whoever wants to see which place, see that place yourself."

As soon as Mahender utters these words, everyone bursts into laughter, but Sparsh looks around, perplexed that no one has heeded his advice. She wants to see this palace, but everyone is just standing and laughing, so she is not feeling good at all. She immediately grasps Adhrith's sleeves and gestures towards her, which prompts him to attempt to listen to her by lowering his head slightly.

"Let's see the palace. Even now, uncle allows us. Adhyant bro, stop me earlier.”

Samrat's eyes are only on Sparsh, due to which he can see very clearly how he said something to her brother, Adhrith moves close to her and after listening to her kisses her forehead. In these few days, he has noticed very well that Sparsh is the life of not only her elder brothers but also her younger brothers, and everyone loves her a lot and does not leave her alone even for a moment, seeing which he not only feels very good but also says the same to himself while getting a little worried.

“To get close to you, I will have to kidnap you because it is very difficult to meet you amidst so many bodyguards.”

Sparsh seems to have heard his words very well, as she noticed his lips were moving slightly while looking at her, due to which she smiles in such a way that Samrat gets a little surprised to see her smile, like she actually listens to him. After slowly entering the palace, everyone starts looking at it and becomes very busy with each other. The four elder brothers, along with Samrat, are looking at the whole palace and noticing the things there very well. Purva, who had no interest in exploring the palace and was simply strolling with them, suddenly realizes that Sparsh is nowhere to be found.

“Sparsh…”

When her name is called, everyone's focus shifts to Purva, and they begin searching for Sparsh in here and there by moving their eyes, but she is nowhere to be found.

********

Here is an update I hope you like it please let me know.

Where are you Sparsh????