35

All the kids are playing with Shamsher. Everyone is waiting for their turn to sit on his back. Every time, they sit on his back in groups of four, then slide down with loud laughter, a sight that fills everyone with joy. No one has any problem with Shamsher now because he is very protective of the kids and takes excellent care of them. He is quietly sitting around them, letting them play, even though he enjoys their company.

It has been 10 days since Samrat moved here, but Prakshit still refuses to talk to him in any way. He doesn't even enjoy the sight of Samrat standing before him. He is unable to express his feelings to anyone because everyone is defending Samrat at this point. Therefore, he chooses to remain silent in front of him, knowing that one day something will happen that will cause Samrat to automatically retract his legs. At this moment, he is observing the children as they engage in a game of climbing on Shamsher. All the older children are about to be 3 years old, and the rest are about to be 2 years old, but all are very talkative and naughty. Looking at all of them, it never seems that there is even a slight age difference between them. Due to which everyone keeps seeing them smiling every time. All the girls are playing together, and Sparsh sits next to them and watches their game, King and Queen.

"Oh, my queen, she has stolen from your palace. Please punish her."

“Hang this thief.”

The other two girls immediately catch her and take her away to punish her, while the little girl dressed as a queen approaches Sparsh with a gentle laugh.

"I look pretty as a queen, right?”

Sparsh just looks at her and doesn't say anything special to her.

"Aunt, I am as beautiful as a queen."

Samrat’s attention suddenly goes to the girl who was talking to Sparsh in a little bit louder voice. He looks at Sparsh with surprise, who is not giving her any answer, so he starts looking at her even more closely. Slowly, Sparsh begins speaking to the girl.

"Hanging should be given as punishment."

"Yes, I hanged her as punishment." She stole the queen's jewelry."

"How does it feel when you hang yourself with a noose around your neck, and then your breath stops?"

After that, the little girl was unable to understand, but Samrat, who was watching her from a distance, could not hear her clearly. However, he could clearly see the sudden change in Sparsh's expression. Sparsh, who was sitting there, began talking continuously, but the little girl showed no interest in listening, so she ran towards Shamsher, hoping to climb on his back. Samrat immediately leaves his place to approach Sparsh, but the strange expression on Sparsh's face prompts him to move towards her. However, as soon as he encounters the girl, he lifts her on his lap and speaks to her.

"What was your aunt saying to you?"

"I am unable to comprehend what she is saying."

"She must be saying something to you."

"I am not able to understand."

He immediately lets her go and comes and sits near Sparsh. Sparsh looks at him, but the expression on her face does not change at all. Before Samrat can ask her anything, Sparsh tells him.

"How does it feel to put your nose around your neck and stop breathing?"

Samrat begins to stare at her, unable to provide a response due to the unfamiliarity of the situation. Sparsh, on the other hand, is searching for her answer, but she is unable to understand it at all. Consequently, she becomes anxious and expresses her thoughts to him.

"Tell me immediately how the noose feels around your neck."

Before Samrat can say anything to her, she suddenly stands up and runs inside. Samrat calls her loudly.