3

His fingers are running fast on the laptop, and his eyes are fixed only on the monitor. He has to leave for India tomorrow; before reaching Sumer Nagar, he has an important meeting in Mumbai, the work of which he wants to finish only after completing it. He has no enthusiasm to go to Sumer Nagar, but he can do anything for his grandfather; he is so engrossed and has work while thinking about all these things. Only then can a loud roaring sound be heard. He closes his eyes for a moment, and the next moment he gets up and comes to his balcony. Shamsher was looking toward the balcony. He smiled at him because, after coming from the office, he was busy with work and didn't meet him, so he told him.

"Yes, I know you haven't seen me for a long time; that's why you got worried. I am doing very important work; if you want, come over here."

As soon as Shamsher hears his words, he starts coming towards the stairs made there. Samrat also smiles, comes back to his room, and without any delay starts doing his work again. He realizes very well that Shamsher has come into the room. And within a few moments, he comes and sits near his feet. It has always been Shamsher's habit to always sit near him in a very calm manner, especially whenever Samrat is very upset. As soon as he finishes his work, he places his hand on Shamsher's head and tells him, smilingly.

“I know very well that apart from you, no one knows why I don't like going to Sumer Nagar. As soon as I go there, I miss my mother a lot, and even if I want, I can't forget her, but someone would get immense pleasure from my suffering. But you are with me, so I don't care about anyone... So buddy, what are you planning?...”

Samrat immediately gets up from there, and then Shamsher also gets up quickly and starts following him. Samrat is preparing a pack of Scotch for himself. Shamsher lies down very comfortably on the bed, lying on the floor for him. After preparing his pack, Samrat goes and sits very comfortably, fixing his back on his stomach while caressing him and telling him.

"You know, I want to destroy whoever is responsible for my mother's death, but Grandpa has stopped me. But one day I will order you to eat them all; do you like to eat them, right?

Shamsher raises his head and starts looking at him immediately. Samrat is looking into his eyes, and then smiling lightly, he tells him.

"Not at all; you don't have to do anything like that. If you go there and attack them, they will die instantly, I will not let them die so easily. Mrs. Maneka wants the crown, and when it is decorated on my head in front of her, it will be something different to see it. With different kinds of pleasure, without doing anything, you declare the winner.... Her face is definitely worth seeing."

Shamsher immediately rests his head on the bed, due to which Samrat laughs loudly and caresses him.

"When did you learn to get angry, like spoil girls? You are the only person who never demonstrates anger towards me; however, you are displaying anger towards me today."

Shamsher immediately turns and throws him down on the bed, climbs on top of him, and starts licking his face, due to which he starts laughing loudly and holds him tightly to hug him.

It is very difficult to understand the friendship between Shamsher and Samrat; they both talk to each other, understand each other, and also share a lot of happiness and sorrow.

.

.

.

This time, Sparsh must pack everything herself, which has caused all three ladies to stand in front of her, and all the sisters-in-law who are sitting close by are softly smiling at the scene and examining those three women's faces because they are all at risk of receiving reprimands from Purva if they laugh out loud even by mistake.