1

BEFORE YOU START READING, IF YOU PRESS THE STAR BUTTON, THIS CONTRIBUTION OF YOU PEOPLE ONLY GIVES MOTIVATION TO THE AUTHOR OR NOTHING ELSE. PLEASE PRESS ⭐ AND FOLLOW ME TOO.

ALL THINGS ARE WRITTEN IN THE STORY AND ARE TOTALLY BASED ON IMAGINATION. THERE IS NOTHING RELATED TO REAL LIFE, SO READ THIS STORY JUST FOR ENTERTAINMENT.

AUTHOR'S POV

His alarm starts chirping loudly, and with a jerk, he switches off his alarm. The first thing he does is pick up his phone, look at the photos of his mother with a smile, and then get up from the bed while kissing it.

Freed from his morning routine, he immediately concentrates on his exercises in his gym area which is very important because he loves to do exercise.

After exercise, without any delay, he goes to his room, takes his lime juice kept there, goes towards the balcony behind his room, and starts looking downward. His pet is looking upward, which makes him smile.

"Shamsher…"

As soon as his pet hears his voice, it roars loudly, and it seems as if the quiet environment suddenly turns so full of fear

As soon as his pet hears his voice, it roars loudly, and it seems as if the quiet environment suddenly turns so full of fear. He comes down from the stairs at the back and goes to Shamsher, and as soon as Shamsher sees him coming towards him, He immediately starts licking his feet. He moves his hands on his head to love him with a very comfortable poster. He says while sitting on his knees in front of him.

"Good morning… Today you will also have to come with me… prepare to leave as soon as possible without disturbing anyone at all… Got it…"

It seems as if he is understanding everything he said very well. He immediately turns around and goes to his instructor, who is waiting for him because he likes to clean up well before leaving. Therefore, he goes with his instructor to take a bath in the nearby pond, and as soon as he takes a dip there, the instructor soon comes back and stands beside his master.

"Sir… Everything is ready..."

"Good, we are leaving for India by the day after tomorrow... But today I have something else to do with him..."

He immediately turns and walks away, but the instructor is still watching him tremble as he goes. His new assistant comes to him after seeing his head trembling.

"Sir, what happened?"

"Shamsher is going with Sir today…. This means that someone has died today…"

After hearing this, the assistant immediately walks past him, comes in front with wide eyes, and starts looking at the man whom he has seen for the first time today because he had joined here only yesterday evening. The instructor looked at him and said,

"He is SAMARTH RAGHUVANSHI... Very few people know about him, and he likes to meet very few people, that is why nobody knows him a lot. He mostly likes to be alone… But Shamsher is his best companion… he is with him when he is just 10 years old…"