14

Samrat is standing in front of Sparsh and smiling, and Sparsh is unable to respond because the face of the boy from the morning is still clearly visible in front of her eyes, like he is standing in front of her, and now he is really standing in front of her at this time. She herself is getting a little worried, and at the same time, she is suddenly getting instructions to control herself instead of getting confused due to the environment around her. Given that she is not engaging in any activity and is simply staring at him, Samrat's smile has grown significantly, leading him to believe that Sparsh has accurately identified him.

Adhiraj immediately comes near Sparsh, puts his hand on her shoulder, and brings her closer to him, due to which she smiles, looks at her father, and again starts looking at Samrat, who was looking at her. Adhiraj introduces her to Samrat and says,

"Samrat, meet her; she is our dear, beloved daughter Sparsh... And sweetheart, he is Samrat Raghuwanshi, son of Mr. Jai Narayan Raghuwanshi."

Adhiraj is saying a lot more after this, but a strange hatred has floated in Samrat's eyes, which Sparsh is seeing very well. Sparsh's eyes are focused solely on Samrat, quickly registering his hatred. Samrat isn't even conscious of this, as he is undoubtedly gazing at Sparsh, but his hatred for his father has completely consumed him. At this time, the expressions on his face have changed a lot. Purva's gaze remains fixed on Sparsh, while Jai Narayan's eyes, for an inexplicable reason, keep returning to Samrat and Sparsh, as if witnessing his son's first-ever gaze. His gaze abruptly shifts to Sparsh. Simultaneously, Sparsh directs her gaze towards him, prompting Jai Narayan to turn his gaze towards her. She suddenly comes to him, smiling, and speaks softly to Jai Narayan while smiling.

"Papa says love always wins, so hatred will end automatically."

Due to Sparsh's sudden walk to Jainarayan, Samrat turns around and engages in conversation with all the Singhania brothers. While everyone is engrossed in their own conversations, Sparsh stands smiling in front of Jay Narayan. Jay Narayan is looking towards his son, who is currently talking to everyone and is standing with his back to him. With a slight smile, he gently places his hand on Sparsh's head and speaks softly to her. He doesn't know what she found suddenly, but he knows this girl touches his heart very deeply.

"God bless you."

Everyone immediately sits down to eat. Adhyant sits next to Sparsh because he doesn't want her to have any problems, knowing that if she becomes angry, it will be difficult to control her. So, no matter what Sparsh says, she will forget everything and do what her anger will make her do. So, they all need to be alert.

Sparsh looks ahead while sitting, and Samrat is sitting right in front of her, joining the fingers of both his hands and keeping his face on his hands, looking at her and smiling, to which she doesn't respond with a smile because she is unable to understand the repeated ups and downs of her heartbeat. Adwitya is sitting on her next side because Adhyant and Adwitya have decided that they will sit with her in between them so that if there is any problem, she can speak. She is very close to Adwitya, so she immediately looks at her and speaks softly.

"As he sits in front of me and stares at me, I am experiencing an extremely strange sensation."

On hearing her words, Adwitya immediately looks at Samrat, who looks away so that no unnecessary situation is created here, but Adwitya had seen the smile on his face very well before looking away. She looks at Sparsh again and explains to him.

"It's ok; you let him look; you eat comfortably; if there is any problem, then tell me."

"He is looking at me, so my heartbeat is increasing suddenly and dropping in a second. I am hungry, but the strange thing that is happening in my stomach is not grumbling; it is not hunger at all; rather, it seems like a lot of butterflies are flying together. Do I swallow butterflies? But when?"