12

SCENE STARTED WHEN SPARSH WAS PLAYING WITH SHAMSHER.

Sparsh was eager to meet Tiger, due to which she felt a lot of happiness as soon as she saw him. She was continuously playing with him, and she wanted to play with him even more by swimming one end to another, but suddenly, as soon as she sees an unknown man in front of her, she starts moving away from him in shock because it does not seem right to her to attack this man in any way.

But the man suddenly takes her in his arms, and Sparsh's hands stop on her chest. She can feel his heartbeats very well, which she also likes very much, but looking at his face, she is trying to identify him because she definitely knows him because she has seen his face, but she is not able to understand at all whether she knows him or not.

The mere touch of the man's body, his eyes, his smile—everything is suddenly attracting her towards him, especially his heartbeat, which she can feel very easily. She senses his heartbeat entering her hand and transferring to her own heart, causing her heart to beat rapidly.

A strange emotion has begun to awaken within Sparsh, leading her to gaze at him intensely, as if his eyes possess a magical power that prevents her from seeing anything else. The most significant thing is that she still has her hand on his chest, feeling his heartbeat very well, which she likes very much. She doesn't want to move her hand from there at all.

Suddenly she realizes that Tiger has come near them both and stares at them, and from the way he is looking at them, both of them suddenly look towards Tiger. The man then departs and begins affectionately playing with Tiger while lavishing him with pecks. It doesn't take much time for Sparsh to understand that this tiger is this man’s pet, but she does not like the feeling of suddenly being away from him at all, feeling like something empty, which is why it is a very big question mark. She is also feeling very strange about going closer to him because it has never happened before.

She is very confused about herself; these new alien feelings are making her heartbeats continuously increase, which is scaring her. At the same time, this man seems very much like her. She immediately swims to the shore and turns back to see that both of them are still not paying attention to her, but she just wants to stay there and look at him. But her mind was screaming loudly.

"Sparsh run. Quickly run."

Sparsh starts running fast from there, and within a short time, she realizes that the man is also running fast behind her. The feeling of coming closer to him is forcing her to run even faster because her heartbeat increases so much with the feeling that he is very close. She feels as if she has some heart disease. For the first time in her life, she is very scared because something very expected happened to her. She wanted to be here, but she didn't want to be here.

“Hellooo…”

She is able to hear his voice very closely, so she starts running faster. Soon she starts seeing the hotel, and she quickly wants to just enter it and hide. She doesn't know why, but she just has to hide quickly. After coming to the hotel, she quickly takes the lift, comes to her floor, and without any delay enters her room and closes the door with a heaving chest. On her sudden arrival like this, Kuchu Puchu, who is ready to sleep, starts looking at her while taking out their long tongues. She quickly goes to the window of her room and tries to look down to see that this stranger, who didn't find him, is still standing there. She doesn't see anyone there, but she wants to look at him. Suddenly, she starts feeling longing for him. She starts turning her eyes very carefully so that she can see him, but she is not able to see him at all.

She sits quietly, and his face starts appearing in front of her again and again. As soon as his face comes in front of her, her heartbeat starts increasing again. She presses her heart and feels the heartbeat.