36

SUBSTITUTE BRIDE CHAPTER 5 IS LIVE NOW PLEASE GO AND CHECK OUT.

Samrat looks at everyone, who is very upset, as neither Sparsh nor Purva are there. She had taken Sparsh to her room last night and made her sleep with her. Since then, he has not seen Sparsh. Prakshit is sitting in front of him and is extremely upset. Samrat is looking at everyone very carefully and then suddenly stands up and says something to them.

"Where is Sparsh? She said today that she was going to the office with me."

Everyone looks at him because, after yesterday's accident, Sparsh was feeling a little down. That's why she is resting near Purva. Samrat is also well aware of Sparsh's health issues, and his unusual questioning style has left everyone slightly taken aback. Everyone was staring at him, so Samrat turned to face them all and spoke.

"I have asked a simple question: Where is Sparsh?"

Before anyone can utter a word, Sparsh swiftly descends and moves towards the dining table, followed by Purva, who screams loudly behind her.

"Sparsh wants a knife; hide it as soon as possible."

Everyone becomes alert, but Samrat ignores them and immediately approaches Sparsh. Sparsh and hold her to prevent anything from happening to anyone; he is closely checking her, who is looking around, notices him, and says something to him immediately.

"Knife… I want a knife."

Samrat immediately smiles, pulls her hair back, and, holding her face, tells her smilingly.

"If you want a knife, you should definitely get one."

Hearing Samrat's words increases everyone's level of worry. Adhiraj goes ahead and starts saying something to Samrat, then silences him by showing his hand, due to which Adhiraj immediately stops there. Samrat smiles at Sparsh.

"I will give you the knife, but what will you do with the knife?"

"Blood.... When you cut with the knife, blood comes out.... I want to see that."

"This is going to be a pleasant scene, but we will only do one thing: I will give you the knife, but you will cut my hand, and we'll both see the blood coming out."

Sparsh looks at him and continues to do so because he is attentively listening to everything she says and responding calmly. Everyone is focusing on Sparsh, who is silently staring at Samrat without responding. Samrat immediately escorts Sparsh to the dining table, holding her hand, and serves her food on the plate while she sits comfortably as usual.

"I was very hungry, so I have been waiting for you for a long time, but you are not coming."

"Knife…"

"We will take the knife right now, but I am feeling very hungry. You must be feeling the same too; you did not eat anything properly even last night."

"Knife…."

Samrat is fully aware that he is attempting to distract her, yet her focus remains unwavering. As a result, he glances at everyone around him and addresses them:

"Why are you all standing? Sit down, eat food, and someone please bring a knife for her, or else I will go to the kitchen and bring it myself."

Once he says this, Samrat stands up and gets the knife from the kitchen. Sparsh is just watching him go; everyone is very worried, but they also want to see what Samrat wants to do here. After some time, Samrat returns with a large knife, which causes Sparsh to smile. Sparsh's smile is very disturbing for everyone, but Samrat, seeing her smile, comes and sits beside her, holding the knife properly in his hand. He utters these words while extending his hand toward her.

"Here you have to see the blood, make a cut in my hand once, and see the blood properly, but after that, you can eat the food. But if my hand gets hurt, then how will I be able to eat the food? "

Sparsh immediately looks at him, then looks at his hand again, and suddenly cuts his palm with the knife. Suddenly, blood starts oozing out of his hand. Everybody gets worried, but Samrat shows his hand to everyone and asks them to stay where they are. Prakshit is watching everything very carefully. As soon as blood starts oozing out, Sparsh just starts looking at the blood. Samrat is also watching her very carefully. He pays close attention to one particular detail: Sparsh very gently uses the knife on his hand, resulting in a small cut that will eventually stop bleeding. He tenderly holds Sparsh's face and kisses her on the forehead, a moment that surprises everyone. Sparsh starts looking at him.

And the very next moment, Samrat immediately picks her up, sits on his lap, and holds her hand tightly while holding the knife that she is holding in her hand. He tries to attack his hand quickly, but Sparsh immediately becomes alert and tries to stop her hand. Samrat is trying his best to attack his hand with the knife, but he is unable to do so because Sparsh is stopping him with all of her strength. Sparsh immediately drops the knife to prevent any harm to him. Everyone is observing the scene with astonishment, yet no one has the words to express their thoughts. Sparsh begins to feel strange tiredness, which causes her to close her eyes by placing her head on his shoulder. Samrat lifts her in his arms and walks towards her room. No one is able to understand anything, but there is a very wide smile on Samrat's face. Purva has gone with Samrat, and they all know that he will definitely return at some point. As a result, everyone is waiting for him, eager to understand why he did this. After about half an hour, when Sparsh is completely asleep, he starts coming there. Everyone is seated, and as he descends the stairs, they all turn to stare at him. Looking at those people, he understands their questions very well, so without any delay, he comes and sits near them to share his insights.

“Sparsh does not fear for herself at all, and her mind always makes her do something to harm herself, but her heart never wants to harm her loved ones, so whenever someone close to her is in front of her, she is unable to harm them, while she can harm herself at any time."

Prakshit was very upset with all of these things, and when Samrat talks like this, he gets even more angry, so he shouts and tells him.

"We know all this very well: whenever something happens, Sparsh tries to harm herself. You are not saying anything new. This is the second time in 2 days that she has done this, and this can be the third time as well because when she starts getting such wrong instructions, she gets them back to back, so stop your nonsense and do not try to divert our attention to anything else."

"You will have to divert your attention as well as that of Sparsh because Sparsh can harm herself, but she cannot harm her family or the person she loves at all (he shows his palm). The knife was very sharp; if Sparsh wanted, I could have bled, but if she had attacked herself with this knife, she would have definitely attacked with a very sharp force, which could have caused harm to her. But when I forced Sparsh to attack me, her mind could not control her completely because, at that time, her heart started giving her instructions that she should not attack me. We always have to create such a situation that instead of harming herself, she tries to harm the other person, but not properly, because she will not be able to do that because of her love for the person. We know that her mind gives her the wrong instructions sometimes because of the confusion that arises in front of her. We have to force her heart to do only what is right.... The day both of these start working in balance. Sparsh is not going to have any problems in any way because she has a small problem and is ready to go to any extent to fulfill the instructions of her mind completely. We have to completely eliminate those limits because we have to force her to completely stop following the wrong instructions in her mind.”

Everyone begins to closely observe Samrat, fully aware that whenever Sparsh attempts self-harm, it can lead to extremely dangerous consequences. Whenever her family members are around her, she definitely tries to push them away from her in order to free herself or fulfill her demands, but she has never attacked them in any way. Samrat stands up, goes in front of Prakshit, looks into his eyes, and says.

"I have to go for very important work, but I am trying my best to return in an hour. Sparsh is not going to wake up before 1 hour, so I try to come as early as possible."

Samrat starts leaving from there, and Prakshit has also understood his words very well but is still fighting a strange search. He says this loudly to Samrat.

"Today you will come back in an hour because you are afraid that Sparsh might do something again. What will you do if you are very busy or are not with her?"

Samrat stands there, turns back, approaches him again, and speaks to him.

“I have told you that I want to marry Sparsh so that I can stay with her 24/7. I can always keep her in front of me, and as long as she is in front of me, she cannot harm herself, even if she wants to. This is my promise to you. I will definitely come and answer the rest of your questions that you want to ask me, but right now it is crucial for me to go.”

.

.

.

Everyone is sitting in a circle on the floor because Sparsh had to sit there and eat food, and she has completely forgotten what happened in the morning. She is sitting next to her father, who is beaming with joy as his daughter smiles in front of him. Samrat, who is nearby, is sitting quietly, smiling at both of them. Prakshit has also observed him so carefully that he is not extending his hand to feed her today. He quietly breaks a morsel and feeds Sparsh, which she eats happily. After doing this, Samrat breaks a morsel from his plate, and Sparsh immediately turns towards him and, holding his hand, eats his morsel and starts smiling. For the first time, Prakshit starts smiling when she does this because he does not like her being around Samrat, but today he is not able to completely dislike this thing, he tells him while looking at his daughter.

“Even if we try to balance the heart and mind of Sparsh for years, how can we forget that Sparsh does not know right and wrong; she doesn't even know where the way to her house, she is completely unaware of basic knowledge; she forgets things; she forgets a lot of things?”

When Prakshit says this, everyone starts looking at him; even Sparsh is looking at him and is understanding his words very well. She was very happy, but after listening to his words, sadness started appearing on her face.

We can't improve everything because we are not God; we should do only as much as we can. You also have many flaws, and I also have many flaws, but despite the fact that we are living a very good life, Sparsh can live an even better life than us because you too must have done a lot of things in your life that you regret, and I have done a lot, but Sparsh, whose heart is very clean, doesn't need to regret anything because she is very good the way she is. I have a problem with only one thing: Sparsh should never harm herself; other than that, I don't have a problem with her on anything.... Her everything makes her special, and it forced me to love her innocence."

Prakshit takes a deep breath and goes completely silent because no one is understanding the things he is trying to explain here. He knows that Samrat is talking big here because, till now, he has not understood Sparsh properly and has not faced her problems much. If he becomes upset over these issues, he will undoubtedly leave. He just wants to keep his daughter safe with him. He only knows this much. He remains silent and begins to eat his meal, while Sparsh simply stares at him. Prakshit looks at her and immediately starts smiling. Sparsh forgets what happened a few moments ago and immediately starts smiling with her father.

**********

Here is an update I hope you like it please let me know.

Samrat you are taking my heart.