33

Sparsh immediately ran out, which caused Prakshit to become very upset. He didn't want to go down at all, but the way Sparsh ran away upset him so much that he decided to follow her. However, before he did so, he immediately called Mahendra Oberoi. He is aware that his family is present to take care of Sparsh.

“Hello uncle…"

"Yes Prakshit…."

"Uncle, I want you to come here and help me a little, Samrat.... Your friend’s grandson has come home, and he is claiming that he loves my Sparsh. You take him away from here because things are not looking right for me."

"Prakshit, what are you saying?…. Samrat is claiming that he loves Sparsh after coming there.

"Uncle, this isn't love; it's just a slight attraction that's causing him to feel this way. You take him away from here, and you know very well that I cannot tolerate my Sparsh getting into any kind of trouble."

"Why do you think that Sparsh can have any problem with someone's love?"

"Our love is enough for Sparsh; she doesn't need anyone else's love or company. You are not understanding what I am saying. Sparsh and Samrat are not meant for each other at all. It would be better if your friend was not involved in all this because this matter would escalate. So I am requesting that you come here and take Samrat from here yourself."

"Okay, you don't need to worry. You just have to wait for 10 minutes, and I am coming there. By listening to you, it seems that you are very worried. Just give me 10 minutes, and I will also come."

Prakshit comes out of the room smiling and looks downward, and his eyes get huge as he looks down because Sparsh has hugged a tiger. The sight of the tiger leaves Prakshit speechless. He looks at his family, who are standing there very quietly. Maybe everyone knows that the tiger got angry because of the noise, and the way Sparsh is near him might have done something to it, but being a father, he cannot deny the fact that his daughter is near a tiger. So he comes running and catches Sparsh by pulling him.

"Sparsh… Stay away from him."

"Papa, you don’t need to be afraid of him; he is a cute Shamsher."

Upon hearing Sparsh speak in this manner, Prakshit begins to stare at her with his mouth agape. Samrat, unable to control himself, bursts into laughter. However, after scrutinizing each family member closely, he manages to control his laughter once more. Kashish is hiding behind Rudraksh, while Dhuni has caught hold of Adhrith properly. Adwitya is looking normally at Shamsher, but she has held Adhyant's hand tightly. Aranya is looking at Shamsher with her mouth open, and Sarvaksh is looking at Shamsher and then towards her with wide eyes. Samrat is about to laugh again, but he controls his laughter. Adhiraj has held Suman tightly, while Aarti and Adhidev are both standing and holding each other. All the other young boys have held Purva tightly. He informed everyone.

"You guys, don't worry; Shamsher doesn't bother anyone."

Upon hearing his words, everyone turned their gaze towards him, particularly Prakashit, who had been standing with her daughter a while back. He left her, and she quickly sat next to Shamsher as if she had met an old friend and was talking to him a lot. Prakshit, aware that Mahender could arrive at any moment, refrains from discussing Sparsh-related issues with Samrat. However, upon witnessing his daughter's bond with a tiger, he becomes somewhat concerned, prompting him to approach him and express his thoughts.

"What is this?"

"Tiger"

"Even I can see him; what is he doing here, and how does he know my doll?"

"He is Shamsher, and he is my pet. Shamsher likes Sparsh, and Sparsh likes Shamsher a lot."

"Look, I don't need to talk nonsense; take your pet away from here."