6

Check my recent announcement on my message board and the next update will be uploaded on 5 March.

Sparsh is holding her father's hand on one hand, while on the other, she is holding Adhiraj's hand tightly. Rudraksh and Sarvaksh are holding her legs well, and Nirbheek is holding her stomach well to apply ointment because there is a slight burn there.

"Where did the stupid girl get burned?"

Sparsh is in a lot of pain, due to which she is crying a lot and is not able to control herself from screaming in pain at all. Aarti slaps Nirbheek hard on the head because Sparsh is crying, and on top of that, he is scolding her.

"Mom, if you had to slap, please would have slapped this girl too."

"She doesn't even remember when she got burned or where... You know her, and as far as I can see from the CCTV footage, the boy was just casually going out, and she accidentally collided with him. It is not the boy's fault either."

"Coffee… coffee…"

Sparsh begins to sob and scream loudly. She also regained some glimpses, but only that. She may be vaguely aware that the coffee burned her, though the burn mark is not very deep because she was wearing a suit that did not fit him at all. When it fell on her too tight, it would have burned her a little, but the cloth would have been removed from her skin immediately, due to which the hot coffee would not have burned her much.

All of them were eating food, and suddenly Sparsh started walking here and there, crying loudly in pain, and after she slipped up her shirt, she started blowing on her wound because she was probably feeling a lot of pain. She was feeling so much pain that she was not even allowing anyone to touch her, nor was she letting anyone come near her. They caught her with great difficulty and felt very uncomfortable with her fear of pressure. Nirbheek, check her; the slight burn will soon go away without leaving any marks. And he has given her the pain relief injection, but despite that, she is crying continuously.

"Nirbheek…."

"I have done whatever I can, nor is the wound deep; the wound is so small that women working in the kitchen keep getting it every day, but we can't do anything about it. It is the instructions of her mind that are wrong, and the feeling itself is very bad. Her wound feels like somebody burned her, like the bigger wound is causing more pain.

All the kids are looking at Sparsh very innocently because she is crying very much. They suddenly come close to her and start blowing on Sparsh's stomach, due to which she suddenly starts laughing loudly. Everyone is very surprised as to what happened, but the children start blowing on her wound continuously, Sparsh starts laughing loudly, and everyone leaves her, due to which she suddenly starts playing with the children. They were only looking at Sparsh, who was crying very badly a few moments ago. Such situations come before them many times, and every time they are not ready for it because they do not know when they get to see which thing and in what way. The best thing is that the way Sparsh is laughing and playing in front of them at this time is most precious for everyone.

.

.

.

The shining tears in her eyes and the smile on her innocent face are coming in front of his eyes again and again. He immediately turns his head and starts looking outside of his hotel room, where he had only come last night, but ever since he has come here and is very restless because, firstly, he does not like coming here, and secondly, the thought of an unknown girl troubled him a lot, and then he hears Shamsher roaring.

"Yes shamsher…."

Shamsher quickly comes near him and sits with his head on his knees. He caresses his head lovingly; he is still sitting near the window and is looking outside. Shamsher is continuously looking at his face, as if suddenly this uneasiness has surrounded Samrat and he is unable to bear it. Shamesher is checking every expression on his face.