5

After Aranya and Sparsh's fight, Kashish and Adwitya bring her separately to calm her down by feeding her ice cream, and she is very happy eating her favorite ice cream. But Kashish is holding back her laughter with great difficulty, due to which Adwitya kicks her feet so that she can stop laughing because if Sparsh sees it, she will get angry again. But Kashish fondly remembers the fight between them over a dupatta, which had become like a tug of war. Both of them were standing on one another and pulling the dupatta towards each other. Because of this, she is unable to control herself at all and starts laughing loudly.

"Kashish…."

Adwitya scolds Kashish not to laugh, but she laughs and keeps laughing. Sparsh also starts laughing after seeing her, but she doesn't know why she is laughing with her, so she tells Adwitya.

"Why is sister-in-law laughing?"

"Even though I can't find it, okay, if your ice cream is done, then I will pay and leave. Dhuni and Aranya would have reached home by now."

Sparsh does not give any answers and just keeps eating her ice cream. Then Adwitya quickly walked away from there. When Sparsh sees Kashish, who was doing something on her mobile, she immediately tells her.

"I want more."

Kashish immediately looks at her and then looks towards Adwitya, who is paying at the counter. She is away from her, and hence she cannot call out her name loudly at all and quickly walks away before Sparsh gets angry. So that she can bring another ice cream for her. As soon as Kashish and Adwitya turn around with another cup of ice cream for her, Sparsh is not there.

"Where is she running away?"

“She must have gone for a walk around; no problem; we will call her... She will come.”

When both of them go to their seats and start collecting their packets, they also find Sparsh's phone on the same table, due to which they both start looking at each other. Both shout together.

"Quickly search for her."

.

.

.

Samrat looks towards the mall and says this to Adhrith's driver.

“Thank you for dropping me here; my driver will come here to receive me; you can go.”

“Sir, I have been told by Sir to drop you off at the shop properly so that you do not face any problems. There are other antique shops in the mall, but there is only one authentic shop where very good goods are available.”

Samrat is very happy to hear this, and he immediately goes out. The driver takes him with him and also introduces him to the owner of the antique shop, and at the same time, Adhrith also makes him talk to the owner, due to which Samrat is very relaxed because the owner is already showing only those things that are according to his liking.

Samrat had heard a lot about the shop, and he liked it a lot because it had a lot of antiques, which he liked very much. He told the owner while shaking hands with him.

"I have told you the time, and at that time I want all this stuff at the airport, and as you have been told, all this stuff will be landed at Sumer Nagar, so for its maintenance, if you can arrange a person available for a few days, it will be even better."

"Of course, sir, we understand this very well because these are very valuable items and their maintenance is very important, so I will send a person with you who will not only take care of all your items. This will help your staff get down to the antiques very cautiously, and in a few days, he will explain to your entire staff very well how to take care of the antiques in a proper way that is needed..."