LXXIX: pieces of my little book shelf made of light

the pieces and bits of our own kind are composite of the elements of the universe & it's own stars. can't we tell if this world that we're standing in aren't all real? can we also tell if we wondered that it isn't all that we feel?

aren't we stars that shine with each other? the rays of light illuminate the darkness of one another. filling in the gaps and holes of our heart in between the scattered fabrics of vacuum that resides in our emptiness & darkness; shining alone couldn't keep you the brightest.

you need the light of other stars to enlighten and fill the blank space that you couldn't ignite on your own.

when a newborn star dies and its fuel run out; one thing passed through the corners and bedrocks of our mind: it's gone forever & and the entire lights have gone out.

but—the faint particles that surround it signifying its existence could mean that its matter and its soul are still alive. it just became one with the universe and the heavens dangling there and observing us.

we never really meant to turn into dust. we never really meant to succumb to rust. the past, present, and the future are not wringing itself and let itself swirl into fabrics of time just to keep you alive.

we are stars constantly finding our own light; yet, we still couldn't find it within ourselves. like a book hiding its beautiful pages under its unlovely cover in a book shelf.

you cannot see the grand heavens and hell if you are alive here and now. you cannot smoothly glide & swim at the deepest and colossal parts of the ocean before not seeing the shallow.

[pieces of my little book shelf made of light] (*'*)
April 09, 2023
von f.