LXXXI: the grand skies

the shallowness of the grand skies reflected the colors of the sun beautifully: the hues, the tints, the paints, and the brush that its holding are unnoticeably hiding. it's like time itself let its body be painted with different colors at contrasting angle and not be even dead even when in verge of deepest darkening.

even when it's different time of the day; be it on a sun's rising, or the sun's downfall. the beauty has never changed.

it makes our ordinary days extraordinary. the sun's glory makes everything on our way be survived at the end of the day. like a script enacted and given to us waiting for us to execute it at a drama play.

like we let loose of the needle stabbed into our heart, sunken beneath down; like we used to drive the same road time to time in our town.

the fabrics of space and time diverge to paint the most beautiful scenery. to some people, these extravagant little things may seem to have been plain and ordinary to their eyes because they got to see the same scenery everyday.

"beauty is in the eye of its beholder." —but how things can embody beauty if we only see what our eyes can see? the terrain and it's landscapes don't have the same picture everytime we see it.

it's how the things we see reflect to our heart. it has got to be seen to find your favorite art. it's like a plume of light strucked by lightning and thunder onto the surface of our soul; like roots that thirst for each other at equidistant north and south pole.

the rough edges and sides of the pastel skies are still glam and gleam even when it's out of light. they are still part of the whole sunset and sunrise. it just depends on how we see it with our naked eyes.

they're still part of the whole composition. they're still stars of same constellations.

April 06, 2023
von