Losing Him

In the previous book 'Losing Him', Alyssa continued her singing career and broke things off with Matthew when she found out that he was cheating on her with her current friend, Grace. Alyssa comes back from tour and Matt is begging for her forgiveness, yada yada yada. After he gives he a big speech and proposes, she finally forgives him, even though she just go tout of a relationship with her manager, Denny.

Alyssa and Matt get married. While on their honeymoon, Cameron (You have to read the first book to understand who he is) is spotted and he wants revenge on Matt. Matt is out doing something, when Alyssa spots him at a park cheating on her, but it did not go down how she thought it went down. Alyssa leaves to go back home, and Matt finds out that she is pregnant without her actually telling him. Alyssa wants a divorce, and Matt doesn't want that at all, so he plans on proving that he didn't cheat on her and get Alyssa back.

- So that was really the summary of the previous book 'Losing Him'. I guess you really don't have to read it before this, but you need to read the first book 'In Love With My Stalker And Kidnapper', so you will understand who these people in this book are.

That's it.

Happy reading!