Chapter Fourteen

(Next Day)

Jack G's POV

Alyssa is beautiful. Matt is so lucky to have her. Everything about her makes me like her. Her eyes, her hair, her lips, her nose. Every single thing.

I focus my train of thought to the boy names I need to think of for Matt and Alyssa's baby, even though, for some reason, I wish it was my baby. Why am I thinking this about a girl I just met today?

Nash's POV

That girl, Tori was really pretty. Scratch that, she was absolutely gorgeous. Her dark brown hair was the thing I liked most about her. It made her blue eyes stand out. I am going to get to know her better, then I am going to ask her out on a date.

I get up from the floor and start thinking of the names Alyssa and Matt need to know later on today. I need to come up with really good names.

Tori's POV

Jack G is really cute. He was biting his lip last night, and it was a major turn on for me. It was so sexy. But I did notice Nash staring at me a couple times, and I think he is cute and all, but he does not seem like my type. He was more secretive than the rest of the boys.

I snap out of my though of boys and think of the boy names I need to think of. I already have the perfect names.

Jack J's POV

I finish with the names of Matt and Alyssa's baby boy. It took me about an hour but I am finally finished. I lay down on the couch and just think about life.

Why am I single? I mean, I am pretty good looking, at least that is what I think. There is one girl I like, but I have no idea if she likes me back or if she thinks of me as attractive. Grace. Yes, Grace here in this very house. The way she flips her blonde hair over her shoulder. The way her sky blue eyes stare straight into your own. She is so stunning.

Hayes's POV

I sigh, happy about t life right now. I have a wonderful girlfriend. Food. She is so amazing, but too bad I keep eating her. She just looks that good.

I wish I had a girlfriend. I want to have a relationship like Alyssa's and Matt's. They look happy together. The way they look at each other makes it seem like they think they are the only people in the world. I wish I could look at someone like that, I wish someone would look at me like that. These girls in this house are pretty but they are a lot older than me. I am 17 and they are around 21.

I am already done with the baby's names and I am pretty sure they will pick one of mine.

Grace's POV

I finish the last name in my head and move my focus per to boys. I love boys. They are so cute and funny, but they are also mean and filthy. Ugh. Why do they have to be like that?

There was one really cute guy. Nash. His eyes are very blue and they are the best eyes I have ever seen. He is funny and somehow shy in his own way. I already know that he doesn't feel the same way about me, because I see him always looking at Tori.

Alyssa's POV

"Okay, so Tori first. What are the name story she. Come up with?" I take the pen in my hand as I am ready for her to start talking.

"I came up with," she says, "Jared, Steven, and Lewis."

I write those names down under her name and move on to Jack J.

"John, Caleb, and Luke."

Hayes is next.

"Henry, Freddy, and Spencer."

Now Jack G.

"Logan, Quincy, Patrick."

Nash's names: "David, Gideon, Evan."

Grace: "Kyle, Noah, Michael."

"Thank you all," I say. "We will be back with you all in about a week to tell you what name we have decided to give our baby boy."

(1 Week Later)

"I like Patrick and Jared," Matt tells me.

"Me too," I say, "but I also like Quincy and Kyle. Luke and Spencer aren't bad names either." I let out a frustrated sigh. Today is the day we give them the name that we chose for our baby. We have six names left to chose from, since we already eliminated the others.

"Let's take out Spencer and Jared," Matt tells me and I agree.

"And Luke," I add.

"So now we are left with Patrick, Quincy, and Kyle," Matt says. "Scratch out Kyke?

"Yeah," I say. "Now between Patrick and Quincy."

We pick the name and head to the living room where everyone is. The boys did not stay here the whole week. They went home a couple days and came back. Today is one of those days where they came back.

"We have the name," Matt tells them.

All their attention is on us. I look over at Matt and we say the name at the same time together. "Quincy!"